7. Practice

Wooah! Yey! Wooah!

Sorry I'm tired and I don't know what to write in this section...

3rd person's POV.
__________________________________

"Mentor (Y/N) is this okay to you?" Wang Ziyi asked the amused girl standing infront of PPAP team A members laughing.

"Well yes! You five look cute this way!" (Y/N) giggled while looking at the five boys dressed in cute girl outfits while dancing to the beat of the song when the door suddenly opened and it revealed a very handsome looking Eun Woo.

"Woah! What happened to yah?!" (Y/N) yelled at Eun Woo while trying hard to control the blush in her face. The music stopped and the trainees look at the two also giving Eun Woo some kinds of death glares.

"Why? Don't you like it? Lay hyung said it looks good on me." Eun Woo asked (Y/N) smiling at her sweetly fully aware of the attention he's getting from the trainees who dressed in girly outfits.

"I didn't say I don't like it. I just... I'm not used to you being around me with a new style." She muttered afraid that if she said those words out loud she'll stutters.

Xukun rolled his eyes and told the staffs to continue the song. Looks like the others are also a bit annoyed by Eun Woo's being unlike the other trainees in the show that were already close to him.

~Timeskip~

"That jerk...How dare he makes me babysit these guy? Aish I really hate him." (Y/N) muttered hugging a stuff toy.

"Come on Mentor (Y/N), I think PD Zhang is just messing around." Xukun chuckled and put his blazer on (Y/N)'s shoulders since the girl is wearing the outfit she wore on Twice' ooh ahh era.

" Xukun chuckled and put his blazer on (Y/N)'s shoulders since the girl is wearing the outfit she wore on Twice' ooh ahh era

The trainees are in the waiting room with their lovely but bossy Mentor (Y/N) for their live performances.

"T-Thanks Xukun oppa..." She muttered as she hugged Xukun as a sign to show that she's grateful.

"I really wanted to asked you this Mentor (Y/N) but I never had the chance since you're always busy so I wanted to ask you now." Xukun gulped nerviously. He didn't know if he will hurt her because of his question but apparantly he's really curious.

"Sure, What is it?" She asked curious what the boy might ask her.

"Why are you calling those who are older than you either unnie or oppa? Not to hurt you but you're a chinese person not korean. You should use our own language." Xukun curiously asked looking at her eyes. (Y/N) seems a little taken back from the question but she still answer him the truth.

"Maybe some people don't know but in the public's eye I'm a Korean citizen. When I was little my grand parents signed me as a Korean. Thats why I got plenty of haters but I never thought it can be a big problem." She explained while trying hard not to break down in front of Xukun since the hate comments from the antis often become physical harassments.

"Oh..."

"Make sure to enter top four in ranking 'cause the lucky four will help me perform in a solo dance performance in Inkigayo. Looks like it's time for you to go now." She said looking at the screen infront of everyone.

_______________

Sorry too busy to write...