13. First Meeting...Not

I wanted to say sorry for the chapter you're about to read...

I make everyone here use oppa and unnie since I don't know what chinese people call each other.

Cliche chapter by the way...

___________________

[{(Y/N)} Actually when Jungkook oppa read the letter for me I'm suprised...]

"So...Am I supposed to buy him a present now?" I curiously asked him knowing that I'm supposed to meet my future husband tomorrow.

"Yeah, Let's go I'll help you. I know you're nervous and don't know what to buy since you don't even know who's your fiance." Jungkook teased the young girl then lead her to the van parked in front of the Fantagio building.

"Say oppa who do you think my husband will be?" She asked cutely completely forgetting all the things Yoojung and Doyeon taught her.

"Maybe someone who really deserves you. I mean if that guy ever hurts you just call me and I will make sure the girl who likes girl will fall for me instead." He proudly said making (Y/N) laughed and hit him playfully.

[{Jungkook} That time I swear I know I brought the (Y/N) I know back. She changed too much and I'm glad she's back.]

"(Y/N) let's practice a pick up line. Make sure to say this to the lucky guy. Did it hurt?" He said not knowing that he will regret saying the pick up line.

"Hurt what?" She said raising one eyebrow.

"When you fall from heaven." Jungkook continue smiling proudly.

"Wait wait...Did you just call me Satan?!" She exclaimed looking not pleased at all but all Jungkook could do is to face palm.

After they arrived at the mall (Y/N) and Jungkook almost walked all around the place trying to find a suitable gift 'cause (Y/N) rejected everything Jungkook suggested.

"What am I supposed to buy?!" She childishly whined which makes Jungkook thinks that whoever (Y/N)'s husband will be will be annoyed as heck.

"How about this one?" Jungkook suggested lifting a cute pair of rilakkuma keychains.

"Aegyo! Let's go get this one!" She cheered then ran towards the counter not wasting any other time.

[{Jungkook} I can't help but feel sorry for (Y/N)'s husband...]

On the side (Y/N)'s fiance is being teased by Zhang Yixing with the help of the other members Nine Percent.

"You're so famous in Korea as well. So Xukun what are you gonna buy for the lucky girl?" Lay teased making sure that the cameraman beside him can get everything. Apparantly Xukun recieved the letter two days earlier than (Y/N) so he can prepare and come to Seuol. Lay brought the group to a hotel with him 'cause he still need to be with Exo.

"Probably a wrist bracelet and a rose..." He answered but he really sounds unsure...I mean how can he possibly think of a present for someone he don't know...

"Why don't you call her and try to found out who she is? The staffs from before gave you a phone that have only one number right?" Lin Yanjun suggested while annoying Chen Linong who is busy playing a game from his phone.

"Great idea. Thanks Yanjun hyung..."

He fished the phone out of his pocket and observe the phone. He decided to send a audio voice message first.

"Who are you?" He asked using a gibberish kind of awkward voice since he's pretty nervous.

After a few seconds he recieved a voice message. He quickly played the message curious about who the heck his virtual fiance is.

"Mianhe...Just wait until our meeting. I prepared a very special way to greet you." She said making him more curious. In his head he's thinking that her voice is a little bit familiar yet mysterious enough to make him look crazy.

[{Chen Linong} Hahahahah! He look ridiculous! He's totally blushing!]

"Let's just rest for now. It's not like I'm gonna meet her today." The blushing center dictated. Even through he still have feelings for (Y/N) he can't just let go an opportunity like this.

On the other hand Lay decided to remain silent disgarding the fact that the voice from earlier is clearly from his bestfriend.

The camera man left them and they started to talked about their theories in who Xukun's fiance might be.

However Xukun still have mixed feelings...He doesn't know if he really wanted to participate in the show and just make the female member of Lyon X to regret not returning his feeling for her or he just wanted forget the girl...

~Timeskip~

"Aish...It's a bit cloudly I wish the weather will be calm even just for today...or else I'm going to believe that someone up or down there doesn't like me..." (Y/N) muttered looking up at the sky from the picnic spot she personally prepared for her fiance. Then suddenly someone tapped her shoulder making her to faced to culprit only to be shocked to see Xukun infront of her.

"(Y/N)?"

"Xukun oppa? Don't tell me you're my future husband?" She asked with a shocked expression stucked in her face.

_______________________________