15. Cheesy and Cliché

Sorry...

I'm too lazy to write the interviews...

Please forgive me...
____________________

"EOMMA! EOMMA! I'M NOT READY TO DIE YET! I'M STILL TOO YOUNG!" She exclaimed as the other three idols dragged her to the rollercouster.

"I'll give you a strawberry cheese cake if you ride this thing!" Doyeon yelled making the younger girl's eyes sparkle.

"Promise?!" (Y/N) asked/yelled lifting up her pinky.

"Okay." Doyeon simply said as they finally make (Y/N) sat in the first row with Xukun while her and Linong behind them.

"In the name of love! I'll do this! My love for desserts!" She yelled desperately as she put the 'harness' around her tight but panic a bit when she found out it's Xukun's belt.

"Hey give it back! And is that mean you don't love me?" Xukun pouted as if trying to make a cute face which caused (Y/N) to pinch his cheeks.

"You're so cute! Here." She said as she gave him back his belt.

"Good. Now put your hands around me so you won't fall or something." Xukun smirked only to make the girl even more nervous than she already is.

"Oppa! Don't scare me like that! What if I really fall?! I'm too young to be instinct!" She playfully punched his arm then hugged him tight.

"Instinct? What are you? Some kind of dinosaur? or something?" Doyeon sassily asked making (Y/N) rolled her eyes just before the ride starts. She quickly grabbed Xukun's arm and hugged it as if her life's depending on it. Apparantly she doesn't notice the frown in his face.

In his mind he's confused and asking himself questions...

Is this what they will be like if (Y/N) felt the same way? Or she's just acting because this whole thing will be broadcast? Is this all fake?

Those questions are bothering him since (Y/N)'s surprise earlier since Xukun never saw how (Y/N) normally acted.

"AAHHHH! EOMMA! I'M GONNA FALL!" (Y/N) screamed grabbing Xukun's attention who noticed that she's gonna fall off her sit any seconds from now. That's why he quickly grabbed her hands and hugged her causing the girl to let out a small scream when she felt Xukun's sudden touch.

"T-Thanks..."

"No problem." Xukun replied just as the ride came to its final stop. He escorted (Y/N) out the ride since the female idol's whole body is shaking.

"Why don't you choose what are we going to ride next (Y/N)? I mean for forcing you to ride the rollercouster. I just feel bad for myself that the camera catch every trace of ugliness I make in the ride." Linong said but the camera part probably really catch his reactions.

"Oh no. The last time Twice went to a amusement park and let (Y/N) choose the ride they all ended up being in the swing thing-y that went up and down while spinning. After that they all seem to waste one hour in that ride 'cause (Y/N) went for fifteen rounds." Doyeon whined earning a death glare from the smaller girl beside Xukun.

"Doyeon unnie! To prove that I'm not scaredy cat let's go to the horror train! I've heard it's so scary!" She proclaimed then stomped to the said ride even though she's not really a fan of horror stuffs.

"You sure you can handle it? I've heard the horror train is not a very choose for a seventeen years old girl especially if they're your height since the monsters inside can easily get you into the dark. I've also heard that a girl died there because of the scary spirits lurking in the dark since she think she can handle the ghosts inside but I guess karma get to her...I wish you luck (Y/N-- Eh? What are you doing?" Doyeon tried to scare the girl but it was too much that makes (Y/N) to ran away to a kiddie slide.

"Seriously? How childish can you be? You're a professional idol when it comes to music but I guess there are things you really can't do. Aish...What am I suppose to do with you?" Doyeon sweat dropped but the younger girl just continued playing...

"Let's just let her be...She also needs a short time for herself to enjoy anyway. Looking at her right now actually makes me feel better since I never seen her like this before. You know 'cause of her duty to show professionalism being a respected idol. Even though she left Twice and JYP entertainment no one actually hate her for that." Xukun smiled a bit thinking about (Y/N) when they were kids. They never been close but enough to call each other childhood friends.

"You've become a cheesy and cliché person..." Linong said seeing the older boy smiled at him.

_______________________