22. Jealousy

______________________________

[{Nayoung} Newly-weds can also get into fights but I think here Xukun just wanted to protect (Y/N).]

[{Mi-sun} You may be right but (Y/N) is still a girl. A former fashion model in SM Entertainment too.]

"Can't I wear what I wanted to?" You asked as you made your way to the door but got stop by Xukun oppa holding your hand preventing you from getting away.

"Are you really gonna go out like this?" He firmly asked looking at you up and down.

[{Jake} He's the type who is protective but yet still can be loving.]

"Well I promise you play beach volleyball with the Weki Meki unnies besides its a bikini Xukun oppa. It's not like I'm gonna go there wearing completely nothing." You countered then tried to stuggled out of his touch then turn your back into him.

"...(Y/N)..."

[{Seulong} ...His tone...]

What he did next sure shocked you. He covered your eyes from behind and backhugged you using his other free hand then you suddenly felt something or someone licked and bited your shoulder making you frozed in your position. After Xukun let you go you immediately elbowed him in the face but instead of having a hurted expression he had a smirk in it.

[{ALL OF SOUTH KOREA'S CITIZENS} WHAT THE HELL?!]

"OPPA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"I don't think you'll ever wanted to go out there in the beach wearing a bikini with a hickey in your shoulder right?" He proudly glanced at his so called masterpiece though he just did it to protect you.

Wait wait wait! Lets see what happened before this...

~Flashback~

"Hey (Y/N) wanna come to the beach tomorrow? It will be a blast!" Sei excitedly suggested as she entered Lyon X' practice room with Yoojung and Lucy.

"Ummm...Sure." You answered still surprised that those three almost knock the door off of its frame.

"By the way, We also invited Nine Percent and Bangtan Sonyeondan sunbaenim to join us but sadly Bangtan sunbaenim can't come with us because of practice. Why are you even here? Lyon X don't have practice this whole week and yet you're here working on your dear computer. Is it for the farewell concert next month?" Yoojung asked making you a bit sad but still nodded yes since Lyon X is just contracted for four months and yes that farewell concert is for Lyon X though Weki Meki and Bangtan Sonyeondan will be performing as well as your's and Jungkook's special guests.

"Okay now...GET OUT! I'M TRYING TO FOCUS HERE!" You yelled then slammed the damn door at their faces.

"Are you sure this will help her relax a little Sei unnie?" Lucy asked  as they reached their own practice room.

"Of course I'm sure and I wanted to see her husband's reaction when he see that we also invited Astro sunbaenim. I heard from Lay sunbaenim that Xukun looked very pissed off everytime Eun Woo oppa is near (Y/N)." Sei proudly answered as they went inside the room.

"Unfortunately we forgot to tell her the time and the meeting place but nevermind I'll just message her later." Yoojung stated then smiled at her dear members. Well she of course really wanted (Y/N) to rest once in a while.

~End Of Flashback~

"I can still wear this idiot." You said as you put on Xukun's shirt to cover the hickey he gave you earlier. You stomped forward to the beach where rest are enjoying themselves.

[{Seolung} She's unstoppable....]

"So are you still up for the volleyball game? Getting here from the beach house is just two minutes so we thought you fell asleep or something." Doyeon asked making you blush remembering what happened earlier.

"Y-Yeah! Of c-course!" You yelled when you suddenly saw a shirtless Xukun in the other side of the net smirking at you probably teasing you about earlier.

"Lets get started then! Boys vs Girls!" Lucy yelled making every player including you went to their position.

"I'm not gonna lose, Jagiya." Xukun said while bitter sweet glaring dirently into your eyes.

"(Y/N) I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!" Someone yelled who turns up to be Cha Eun Woo with the other members of Astro making everyone shocked well except the members of Weki Meki who planned the whole thing.

"Xukun hyung relax." Zheng Xiao whispered to the center who is glaring at the boy.

"Why don't we do it like this? Nine Percent vs Astro? Eun Woo hyung whoever wins will get a kiss from (Y/N), Is that okay with you?" Xukun suggested as Astro approached them. Eun Woo looked at you first then at Xukun.

"Sure. You might be her 'virtual' husband but I'll make sure to be her future legal husband." Eun Woo said giving Xukun a dirty look no one saw from him before.

_____________________________