11. What just happened?

Warning...

Too clingy and cliche...
______________________________

"What just happened?" Coni asked shocked about what happened almost five hours ago. They stay at the studio to see if she'll come back and continue the shoot.

"She finally snapped..." Lay muttered but the others seem to heard what he said. They all look at him as if he's from another universe.

"What do you mean PD Zhang?" Li Quanzhe asked not knowing what's happening to his baby sister after being separated for a very long time.

"She's good in everything she does because she work hard for it but if you notice (Y/N) only have one line or two in every song Twice have and the full concept of Twice isn't her best feature. People think she succeed but the truth is everything she does with Twice are just common things for trainees like being an extra. She often asked Jackson and I if she should continue or find any other company who will accept her." Lay explained looking serious. He's bestfriend snapped and he knows she have a depression but he still can't do anything.

"Oh my! Look at this! She left JYP!" Cheng Xiao shouted making the others looked at her. She showed him her phone to them that's showing Park Jinyoung and the other members of Twice in a conference. They announced that Li (Y/N) is not a member of Twice or JYP Entertainment anymore. Rumors started to spread on the net saying that they see Li (Y/N) running out of the venue of Weekly Idol where she's a guest.

"What the..." Li Quanzhe gulped looking at his phone when he recieved a message from his sister saying that she's not going back for a while and also she says not to tell anyone that she's with Yoojung and Doyeon in Fantagio Entertainment building.

"Maybe you guys should go back now...Don't worry we'll not going to air the episode--" Doni stated but got cutted by someone.

"It's too late. The episode aired two hours ago." The Director said making all of them shocked. The whole thing that happened might affect (Y/N)' s career and her crazy antis might attack her as well.

~Timeskip~

Li (Y/N) is already in Fantagio Entertainment for a special project. Now she's being trained to be in the newest group of Fantagio which only contains two person with other three trainess. The group will debut three months from now and Fantagio will have a conference announcing the upcoming group. The group will just be a unit like group since (Y/N)'s partner will be from a boygroup. The three boys will also be from different groups. Picking the members for the duo group are rather intimidating. Though the group's final female idol is already decided they still choose four girls to complete.

"We're here today to announce our upcoming duo. We have four persons to compete for the spot. Five girls and Five boys from different Kpop groups who were taking over the whole industry right now." Fantagio's CEO said looking at everyone who attend the conference. Many reporters and fans are there as well to hear what they're plan.

Suprisingly many boygroups and girlgroups are also there to witness if one of their members are qualified to train for the group since the future group will be a phenomenum for sure. Picking the members will be like Produce 101, Produce 101 season 2 and Idol Producer. Fantagio Entertainment prepared a special event for this group considering one from any group can be qualified. Starting from ten idols to the groups final two idols.

"Right now, We're gonna make this quick. The first female idol to have a change to be in the group is from...YG Entertainment's Blackpink...Lisa Manoban! The second one is...Momoland's Nancy! The third one is quite too cute for the spot but nevermind...Music Source' Gfriend's...Yerin! The fouth is... JYP's Twice' Nayeon! The fifth one can both do cute and sexy concept. She's also our Company's newest artist...Li (Y/N)!" The CEO announced making the five girls stood in front of everyone. Everyone is quite shocked to hear the former Twice member in the list and also because of the fact that she's now an artist from Fantagio.

(Y/N) smirked and winked at them making some of them looked shocked to see the most cutiest and bubbliest former member of Twice looking sassy and a bit bitchy except her Nayeon unnie. She kinda expected to see her like this due to her being friends with some of those in Fantagio who told her that the younger Li is slowly changing everything in herself including personality.

"Now, Let me announce those boys who qualified to fight for the spot. The first one is a very talented idol that people gave him the title Golden Maknae...Jeon Jungkook of Bangtan Sonyeondan! The second one is from Fantagio's Astro...Cha EunWoo! Our third placer is from JYP's Got7...Bambam! This one is from Wanna One...Kang Daniel! The last but not the least! Golden Child's...Kim Donghyun! The ten of them have to prove that they deserve the spots in the new duo group. To the ten of you good luck. " He announced then bowed followed by the ten idols. (Y/N) later walked down the stage sassily then after making eye contact with all of her unnies.

Her Yoojung unnie and Doyeon unnie assisted her to let her fired up soul in stage and maybe hide some of her clumsy antics.

After the conference was aired the  fourteen trainees from Idol Producer looked at Cai Xukun worriedly then forced him to fly back in China.

______________________________

Actually I don't know what I'm writing...