My New Life (Niall Horan love story)

Summary:

The summer of 2012 brought unexpected and unwanted surprises to the 18 year old Rylan Peters after her parents were instantly killed in a horrible car accident. In her mothers will she discovers new secrets. Her father that had raised her wasn't her birth father and because they both were killed in the accident Rylan's custody was being turned over to her birth father she had never once knew about, Joe Styles. Not only would she have a new father but a new family all together with her younger step brother (Harold Edward Styles) and older step sister (Gemma Cathleen Styles). Would Harry warm up to his step sister he had just discovered. More importantly would Rylan be able to handle the fame of her new step brother she was forced to spend the rest of her life with? In an attempt to let her warm up to the new family and band mates Joe asks management to call off the summer tour so they could travel to Tennessee, knowing he would need to give Rylan time before moving her across the country and into a life full of busy schedules and moving. Will the boys be able to handle a life in the country? Will they accept Rylan into their group, making her feel welcome? This summer will not only be a roller coaster ride for Rylan but also for the boys of One Direction. Secrets will be discovered and love will be found in family, friends, and even a possible relationship.

I would like to thank the writers RelentlessChaos and Athena236 for providing me the idea of story I tried to combine your two stories into one I hope you're ok with that :(