Chapter 3: The Arrival

Harry's POV:

I cannot believe the NERVE of my father! Flying us out of country a week before our tour! And America of all the countries to choose from. Then when I ask him why, he makes it seem like he's hiding something. He seemed stressed out enough as it was, though. So I decided to cut him a little slack and pack with out any argument. In fact I haven't uttered a word to him since I left for practice. The lads, my father and sister, and I were now aboard our private jet, headed to America. By the way Louis described it, it didn't seem like a very high class country. I mean who would live in a country where all you ever smelled was cattle? "Did he even say what part of America we were visiting?" I grumbled to Louis. Right now the hyperactive boy was the only member I was on speaking terms with, since he's the only one on my side. Well I didn't quite know about Niall. He didn't really share his thoughts. Niall was never really keen on picking sides in decisions. Everyone claims Liam was the peace keeper in the group, but in reality, that was Niall. Liam could easily gather the members to be on his side with any decisions, Louis always sided with me no matter what his true thoughts were, Zayn claims he always takes into consideration the pros and cons of his options when we all know he sides with Liam, then there's Niall. He's always the one to try and convince us not to vote. To let the decision be unanimous. Conflict, I guess you could say, was against his nature which made this particular situation awkward for him. When asked if he wanted to go or not he just shrugged and replied simply "really guys. There's no need in arguing the matter. Either way we have to go."

Sometimes I hated when that boy was right, which was rarely the case.

Louis had his headphones in and eyes shut to concentrate on the music, so he obviously didn't hear me. I smirked and lifted his headphone

"LOUIS!" I screamed in his ear quickly, which made him jump slightly

"Bloody hell! What was that for mate?" he asked cleaning out his ear to attempt to demolish the ringing

"Well maybe if you didn't have your music up so loud you would have heard me the first time." I explained bluntly "I SAID, did my father even say which part of America we were visiting? Like which state. Maybe if we're lucky it'll be LA or New York and we can shop our whole visit."

Louis sighed and dropped his headphones around his neck. When Louis sighed it was never good news.

"Tennessee, Harry. He said Tennessee."

I stared at him, anger and frustration flooding my eyes "What the hell are we supposed to do in Tennessee?!" the frustration clear in my voice.

"Hey mate, I didn't choose this! If it were up to me we would still be at home chilling in our flat. I don't get to see Eleanor for God knows how long. You're not the only one miserable here."

He had a point so I simply nodded and stared out the window. Liam and Danielle had been fighting a lot lately, hence, probably, why he was so ready to escape for a "vacation". Liam is known to be the lover of the group, so the fighting going on between him and Danielle has caused a lot of tears on his part. I guess he thought this vacation would solve his problems and he would come home to a loving girlfriend instead of one who wished to strangle him every time they talked.

"We have now reached America and should arrive in Tennessee in roughly 3 hours." the pilot announced through the intercom. Thanks for reminding me pal! Whatever my father had to do, he had better do it quick so we could go back home in time for the tour.

Rylan's POV:

"Rylan deary, are you almost ready? Your father's plane will land shortly, and I would love to get you there before they arrived!" the annoyingly sweet voice of the lady, from the night before, asked from outside my door.