XLIII

Round About

*Professor Taehyung's POV*

20 years ago I made an oath in which I committed myself for the welfare of my country.20 years I promised my heart that it'll not be effected against any case.

No matter how gross,
No matter how sad,
No matter how painful
No matter how hurting
No matter how traumatizing
No matter how heartbreaking
No matter how distressing
No matter how....................Interesting

Sir Siruv drove into our lives like a hurricane and blew away all minds worldwide. He left no space to suspect anyone perfectly,to realize who was at fault.

But if you see carefully,it's our fault too.We took it a bit too seriously,when this was a case which began with a broken heart and helplessness in this pity full world.

Sir Siruv Fiddledoodle,Although you still remain a mystery to me.I'm in full intention to catch you soon and I do what I say,even if it causes me my life.

Because that's the oath I took.

Jackson Wang is just a mere young man,he doesn't deserve the treatment he goes through day and night.

I can see that this man has shed a lot of blood,sweat and tears on this case. It was almost as if he was broken,although I'm sure he has started crumbling.

He and Namjoon told me everything about this fine man,Cenere Cristallo. His cards,his assistant and I told them that

Kim Jongdae now laid  on my forensic table.

And we even found what we see on every body.

The letter

The letter

E

But then again. I had to help Wang. So I thought and thought and finally the light bulb lit up.

I'm sure Jackson only saw the recordings before the bodies were laid. But he didn't realize that he should see the footages of the cameras outside the security room.

Where this said person sneaked in to close off all the cameras.

O you guys wanna know where Jackson is right now, well he's doing what I just told him......