XLVI

Caught

*Jackson's POV*

For once in my life I took the advice of someone.
And that advice ended up saving my job.The day Professor Taehyung told me to check the footages of the cameras outside the security room.

I was in it the next day.

My first stop is only what was necessary to let me know who was doing this. I could catch the real Sir Siruv Fiddledoodle

Witt this.

The boat stopped and I got off along with Namjoon marching out way towards the resort. "You sure this will work out?" He asks me to which I reply "only time will tell."

We met up with the manager once more and he led me and Namjoon to the security room. The guard there set up everything and I said.

"29th November" and the man plays the footage.

A very alive Oh Sehun is seen partying with a lot,I mean about 20 in total women. "Switch to the camera outside this room" I say and the man does so.

At about 2:00 am a man is right outside looking around to make sure he's alone.

Before entering. But he did one grave mistake.

That was to look up at the camera before he entered.
And of course we were quite surprised to see such a familiar face.

Cenere Cristallo

Cenere Cristallo.

"
"I fucking knew it!" I scream banging my hands on the table. the table. "Oh my god" Namjoon whispers behind me. I turn around to look at the manger who looks as if he had seen a ghost.

"How! how the hell did he even enter this room!" I tell at him and stutters.

"Sir,this part of the hotel is only accessible by those who are staying.its impossible for someone who's not staying here to even know about this part."

"Fine" I huff and turn and walk out of the room with Namjoon.

As we reached the reception the name register laid open on the counter and a very. Very familiar name caught my attention.

Mia Rose/28 November 2017 1:00 am check in.