LV

Caught

*Baekhyun's POV*

"No,no,NO!! Minseok Hyung wake up. Please!! You can't leave me!! Please wake up!! Please!" I cried as tears rolled down the face. Grieve present at the edge of my voice.

" Baek,I'm sorry" he whispered and I felt the feeling once again. The feeling where someone you love dies in your arms. But this time it was not Kyungsoo.

It was Minseok Hyung

"No no! Please" I cried even harder and hugged his body closely. "Please Hyung don't leave me" I whisper in his ear and he just laid there limp in my arm.

"Chanyeol!" I call out Chanyeol loudly so that he does not die as well.

But he was nowhere to be seen. "No,not him too!" My mind screamed at me as I was sure that he was taken away without me knowing.

I quickly got up and looked at Minseok Hyung one last time and ran out of the room in search of Chanyeol.

This place was a big labyrinth. I just couldn't navigate which way to go. I just ran blindly in search of Chanyeol,just desperate to get him to a safe place.

I ran through the corridors just trying to get any clue on where he could've been.

And during that time. My biggest nightmare had put his plan into action.

I ran around the hallways but just couldn't get a hold of any clue on where I might find Chanyeol.

For some reason I was passing my 'room' again and again. I was just going around in circles. That only infuriated me more and more by the passing minutes.

I was running and running,but I just stopped, just stopped for some reason in front of my room and something inside me just screamed desperately to look at the door.

And I did.

It was just a normal steel door, but much thicker it had no window,no bumps. Just a clean smooth metal door. But

Where was the name plate??

As told by Chanyeol there should be a plate saying 'Subject 04'. But it was not there.

Ok ok. I'm Chanfused.

But there was no time to loose I began to run again in different directions in order to search for Chanyeol

I passed the red room. The room where I had seen Jongin for the time since coming here.

It was all so dim, red curtains,black charcoal like floor,a red and black staircase and a black chandelier with red candles.

I remember now that Jongin had climbed these stairs that led him somewhere for sure. I very cautiously stepped on the first step and then the other.

I climbed the stairs and looked around. A large White door was hidden somewhere behind those big curtains.

I tried to open it and it opens with ease. I push it open and there is a large white corridor that just goes on forever.

I stepped inside and I could Instantly hear piano music coming from somewhere. I followed the sound and it led me to a room. But the room had nothing except the nine Mirrors.

They weren't here last time I swear.

But the thing was that all of us were crossed out. Even me and Chanyeol.

So that meant.

No,Chanyeol can't die.

But there it was again. The soothing piano music.

I had failed to notice that there was another door in the room,and that was from where the music was coming.

I pushed open the door and the music certainly got louder,

I walked around the wall and got the clear view of someone standing next to a piano.

A tattoo of P.S clearly visible on his forearm.

" Chanyeol?" I call out but he just looks up at me and smirks

"That's Sir Siruv to you Subject 04"