Chapter 3

Tobias
Lathaniel's friend was so nice to me yesterday. Him and I really got along and Lathan was happy that we did. He seemed so fascinated by me too almost like he was awestruck actually.

"Did you have fun?" Lathan asked as we got back home. "Yea, Mike's very nice." I answered. "I'm glad...he was looking forward to meeting you and he was so happy when I told him about you." He said and I cocked my eyebrow.

"He's fond of human beings, he used to be one and he fell in love with an angel." Lathan began to tell me Mike's story, which I didn't know existed. "What happened with the angel?" I asked. "She turned him into an angel so they could have kids and so that he'd live longer with her but somewhere along the lines she became abusive and he ended up hurting her whilst defending himself." He answered.

"She accused him of abusing her and took him to court, she won and the penalty for him was that he was kicked down to the underworld and therefore became a fallen angel. When he'd gotten down to hell he came to father to ask for help to get back on his feet. My father being the person he was denied but I helped him and we became friends." Lathan continued.

"He wishes that he could go back and live like a human again." He added. "Woah." I whispered in response. "I know, it's really rough. But at least now he's met you, now he can at least feel a little more like a human." Lathan said.

"Now I want to go back with ice-cream and some tissues so we can cry together." I mumbled. Lathaniel smiled at me from beside me. "You're so cute." He whispered before kissing my cheek. I blushed and smiled at him. "Let's get inside." He said and turned to get out of the car.

I got out and we went inside. Of course, me being me, I couldn't help but think of Mike and what happened to him. Yes it was terrible and if I could I would change it but it got me thinking about something Lathan and I touched on a few months ago.

What would he do when I died. He lived seemingly forever and nothing could kill him...I was the exact opposite. My heart became heavy as this thought flew around my mind, torturing my brain cells.

Lathan sat on the edge of his side of the bed and took his shoes off while I just stood there, staring at nothing. "Lathan..." I breathed out in pain. "Toby?" He questioned, turning back to look at me.

"What's going to happen to you when I die?" I asked, not looking him in the eyes. "Kitten why are you thinking about that?" He questioned as he stood up. "Because I...I don't want to leave you here alone." I answered, my voice low and shaky.

He came to me and held my shoulders. "What did I tell you the last time you asked?" He asked me. "You said you could make me a demon." I replied and his face contorted into one of shock. "I did?" He questioned, letting go of me. "W-what's wrong with doing that?" I asked.

"It's dangerous and risky, that's what's wrong." He answered. "What...does that mean you can't make me one?" I asked, my voice dripping wet with desperation to know. "I could but I'd run the risk of killing you or making you miserable, it's not an easy thing to do. You'd have to think seriously about what you'd be gaining and losing, you'd have to think about your friends, family and yourself. It's just complicated and it's best to stay away from it." He explained.

He went to turn around but I pulled him back, looking intensely into his eyes. "Lathaniel...all I care about is you that's why I asked the last time. I don't want to leave you." I said lowly. He sighed and hugged me tightly, his scent calming me.

"Listen to yourself, you're so love-stricken, you're not thinking straight. Just relax and don't think about stuff like that Tobias, it's not good for you." He whispered, stroking my hair in an attempt to calm me down.

"So am I just supposed to pretend as if I won't die one day and leave you here alone?" I questioned miserably, speaking into his chest so my words were muffled. "We just got married Toby, let's enjoy it and not think about those things, okay?" He asked me. I nodded, not wanting to talk.

How did he expect me to not think about it? I couldn't not think about it.

It feels like forever since I updated, so sorry about that. School's becoming a real bitch.
As Always...
Vote for the gay
Comment on the gay
Share the gay
Love the gay