Chapter 11

Lathaniel
I looked into Tobias's eyes calmly as he looked into mine. "What do I do?" He asked. "Tell yourself what you want to do in your head, your demonic powers should act accordingly." I answered. "But, you must concentrate." I added. He nodded in understanding and followed my instruction.

Almost instinctively I showed him my bare neck, I readied my skin. Tobias leaned closer and licked the part of my neck he was going to bite into. I then felt his canines cut me slightly, they were incredibly sharp. His hand instinctively  went to support my head as he got ready to bite.

Then quickly he sunk his sharp teeth into my neck and I winced. Just as quick as they pierced my skin they left and I sighed in a sort of relief. I'd never been marked before, I wasn't expecting it to feel so nice.

He licked my neck to partially heal the now bloody holes on my neck. He licked up the rest of my blood to clean everything up and pulled away. Immediately I could see as everything I was feeling poured into him. He looked me in the eyes and smiled. "Wow, you have so much emotion." He said, a smile on his face.

I smiled and leant in to give him a kiss. He responded strongly, prompting me to step it up too. I caressed his cheek gently and went all in with the kiss. I could feel his heart beginning to go into overdrive. That's when I stopped, I didn't want him to have a heart attack.

Breathlessly we looked at each other with passion burning like fire in our eyes. He kissed my cheek and pulled back to reveal a little smile. I grinned back at him making his little smile widen. We just couldn't get enough of each other.

"Let's go get you some souls to eat Kitten." I said as I got up. He grabbed my wrist and smiled up at me. I smiled down curiously and he snapped his fingers. We appeared at the cabin he'd gotten me for my birthday.

"Impressive." I said clapping for him. He smiled up at me and bowed his head a bit. "Now, those souls?" He said, the hunger in his voice echoing at the base of his throat. "Right so the basis on which your new powers stand is one of the mind. You need to give your powers commands in your head, tell them what you want to do basically." I started to explain.

"Some actions need you to move or do something to then have your powers make what you want happen and other actions don't need you to move or do something. It's just a matter of you figuring it out but usually your body will move instinctively." I continued.

"Your powers are still new and so are your various forms, the more you use them the more powerful and accurate they become respectively. For feeding you need to be specific when giving commands. If you want a soul or two, think that and your body and powers should act accordingly. The more you do that the less energy and thought you'll have to put into making it happen. So, go ahead." I finished.

He nodded and looked forward. He thought for a second and immediately he took off into the forest. I sat down on the damp forest floor and waiting for him to get his fill. As I waited my parents appeared before me.

I stood up and smiled at the both of them as they did me. "Son, we've come to congratulate you on turning Tobias." My father said, a smile sprawled across his face. "You've done well and we're immensely proud of you, we know how risky it was. You both did so well." My mother added sweetly.

"Thanks but it's going to take more than that to convince us to have babies." I laughed. Mother faked a gasp and father faked shock. "No one said anything about babies." Mother said sheepishly. "Just one would suffice, in fact, just one would be perfect." Father weighed in, in a "as-a-matter-of-fact" tone.

"I don't even know if Tobias wants a child, let alone multiple. Besides, you two still have a lifetime and so do Tobias and I...well we have a couple of lifetimes but that's besides the point. Relax, if we have a baby and if that baby wants to, hell will be governed by someone in our bloodline. And of course you, mother, will have someone to baby." I said, assuring both my parents.

My mother wants us to have a child or two because she wants grandkids to smother and my father wants a grandkid to take over the thrown as soon as possible. He'd never allow someone without close blood to him run hell. I don't know what's going to happen but whatever it is has a lot of time to happen.

"How about you come for dinner, Tobias can meet the rest of the family and Mike and Emerald can come. It'll be a celebration!" Father said enthusiastically. I'd never heard him speak like that, it was refreshing.

"Yes, we'll have it at home during the human weekend, it will be all for the both of you." Mother added happily. I don't see why it wouldn't be a good idea. Since Tobias is a demon the family will be more accepting of him. "I'll talk to him." I responded.

They gave a short nod before leaving. Soon after the left Tobias was back and I his demon form. He looked full and messy from the hunting, as a result he looked fucking sexy. His pale skin and crystal blue eyes were mesmerising.

"What?" He asked. I smiled and switched into my demon form.

"I just realised, we can be demonic together."

Hope you enjoyed!
As Always...
Vote for the gay
Comment on the gay
Share the gay
Love the gay