Chapter 7

Tobias
I got home from work excited to see Lathaniel. I hadn't seen him since last night because he had to leave super early for work today. I couldn't express how much I wanted to kiss and hug him.

"Lathaniel, I'm home!" I shouted, my voice traveling down the many corridors and secret passages. My voice filled every space of the house.

I put my things down and walked into the living room to see Lathan and my friends sitting and talking to each other.

"What's this, a surprise party? It's not even my birthday." I said, my tone playful. "We're okay with it." Daniel said as he stood. "You're okay with what?" I asked in confusion. "You becoming a demon and living forever with Lathaniel." Christ answered me.

I was shocked. I looked at Lathan and gaped at him.

He told them...

"I felt that if we were going to do this...you needed to feel as little guilt as possible, so that the transition will go over as smooth as possible." Lathan said and walked to me. I smiled widely and ran to him, my arms open.

I hugged him tightly and he hugged me back. "Thank you Sunshine...thank you so much." I whispered into his chest. "It's not a problem." He chuckled and caressed my hair. Then out of the blue the guys hugged us, enveloping us.

I laughed with joy as the pulled away. "Thank you guys so much...honestly you don't know how happy I am that you know." I said. Sasha smirked. "And you don't know how happy we are to know and if this thing works out, we'll have an all powerful being as a friend." He replied.

I smiled sheepishly and hugged him. This was great, this was so so great. This meant that it was finally going to happen, I was finally going to be able to be with Lathaniel for as long as eternity.

"Hey, let's go get drinks. We should celebrate this!" Chris chimed, beaming with a strange kind of playfulness. "That's a wonderful idea." I agreed and with that, we were on our way to the bar.

We got to the bar and had the time of our lives, it felt truly amazing to not have to worry about keeping it from them anymore. Lathan could be himself and soon I could be myself too.

It was one big win for us. Now all that needed to happen was us telling my family but this time I didn't need their approval. They couldn't stop me from doing this and they wouldn't, my love for Lathaniel was too strong now. Nothing could stop it.

"Would you like to dance Kitten?" Lathaniel asked as our song came on. I smiled up at him and nodded. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me out before guiding me to a suitable dancing space. When he'd found a place he stopped and turned to face me.

He looked down at me and let me see his crimson eyes. Damn I loved seeing them so much, their colour was alarming but in a strangely soothing way.

Lathan pulled me close and I held him tightly before we began to sway in unison to our song. It was like the first time he came to the bar only better. Being so close to him was the most amazing thing I'd ever experienced, I absolutely loved him.

"After tomorrow...we'll dance like this forever." Lathaniel whispered and something caught in my throat. He was going to make it happen. "R-really?" I asked as I got my breath back. "The more we wait the older you'll be when I've turned you...I'll tell you everything tomorrow. For now though, let's enjoy this." He answered.

I complied and savoured this dance and these last few hours of being human. I couldn't believe it was finally going to happen, I couldn't contain myself. So much so that when an upbeat song started playing I went absolutely crazy and danced like a maniac.

Lathaniel watched me from the bar with a drink, smiling in amusement. The guys were dancing with me and it took meback to when Sasha and I had just moved here...all those crazy parties.

I looked at Lathan and motioned for him to come over as a sexy song came on. He cocked an eyebrow and put his drink down. I don't think I'd ever danced on him in true stripper fashion...it was time to rectify that.

He stood and walked toward me and I smiled. I turned as he got closer and let him press himself against me. I grabbed his hands and put them on my hips. Then I began to grind on him, I moved my hips to the beats of the song. "Holy fuck...Kitten." He whispered as his grip on my hips tightened.

I could feel him getting excited.

I smiled and lifted my arms before bringing them down around his head, touching his hair and running them down his cheeks right to his nape. All while I was doing this I was still grinding on him, driving him insane.

When the song had finished my sexy movements came to an end and Lathaniel was stiff, unfortunately I couldn't relive him.

I pulled myself from him only to have him pull me back roughly. I yelped but bit my lip at his aggression. "We're going to do this more often right Kitten?" He asked, his tone telling me to say yes. I turned around and looked into his eyes.

I grabbed his manhood making him moan softly. "If it'll leave you like this, of course we will Sunshine." I whispered in response before kissing his cheek and letting him go.

That was fun.

How'd you like this chapter? Think this one's my favourite so far.
As Always...
Vote for the gay
Comment on the gay
Share the gay
Love the gay