Chapter 14

Tobias
I wasn't sure what I was going to wear for the family dinner. I didn't know whether or not to go formal or casual, if either what colour scheme then: dark or light, luminescent or matte. I wanted to make a good impression, I wanted his family to accept me, love me like they love Lathan.

Honest truth is I'm terrified of being rejected by them. Lathan and I are married, his parents and I are on good terms, I don't need to have qualms with his great uncle or something. I want everything to stay peaceful and nice.

"Hey Toby, you've been in there for a while. You okay?" Lathan asked after knocking on the bathroom door gently. I got out of my head and realised that I'd been staring at my naked body in the mirror for a good fifteen minutes.

"I'm okay, you can come in." I said as I wrapped a towel around myself. "What's the matter Kitten?" He asked as he walked in to see me sitting on the toilet. "I...I don't want to mess up with your family. I don't know what to wear." I answered. He snickered adorably and picked me up off the toilet before sitting and putting me on his lap.

"Listen, I've already let them know that you used to be human. They've accepted it and they're so keen to meet you. You'll do great and just wear dark clothing, maybe something from my wardrobe. It'll make some of my cousins coo to see you in my clothes." He responded and kissed the back of my shoulder gently.

I smiled and leant against him in comfort. "Thank you Sunshine." I whispered and put my hands over his. He kissed my neck gently and lovingly for a bit as we sat in a comfortable silence. "Want me to help you pick something out?" He asked softly. "Yes please." I replied.

We got up and went to the room. We'd spent an hour looking through his clothes and my own until we finally found something suitable and tasteful to us both. It was nice to have something we both liked, I was starting to think we'd have to go out and buy something.

We'd decided on something casually formal. Black skinny jeans, black fancy shoes, black sweater and underneath that a baby blue suit shirt with a black tie.

I stood in the mirror with Lathan behind me, holding my shoulders and smiling at my reflection. "You look so beautiful." He said. I smiled and blushed at that. "Thank you." I responded.

I turned to look at him and smiled at what he was wearing. He went with his go to, a beautifully tailored black suit but without a tie or blazer. Just a baby blue suit shirt like mine and black suit pants and black fancy shoes. I don't know how but he seemed to look more and more sexy with each suit he wore.

"You look amazing too Lathaniel." I said as I wrapped my arms around his warm body. I breathed in his scent and melted into him some more. "You know what would make us look ten times more gorgeous?" He asked as he lifted me. I wrapped my legs around his hips and my arms around his neck. He cupped my ass to support me and we looked into each other's eyes with a burning passion.

"What?" I asked in response. "A sex glow." He answered, a sly smirk on his face as I blushed at his suggestion. "We just got changed Lathan." I mumbled as he kissed my lower neck gently. "I'll...be...quick." He said in between kisses. "No you won't, you can't ever be quick." I replied softly.

He chuckled into my neck, knowing I was right. "I'll slow time down, we'll be on time and look even better." He continued to persuade me. I sighed and gave into him. "Fine but if we're late that's two weeks of no sex, got it?" I threatened him.

He looked into my eyes, his Crimson one's glowing lovingly and lustfully, and smiled softly. "Got it." He replied before putting me down on the bed gently. He snapped his fingers and got rid of both our clothes before he came to tower over me.

I looked up at him before pulling him closer to kiss him. Our lips met and we were off, touching and feeling each other everywhere. Hungry for the other's tender loving. He stopped to slow everything down before coming back down on me.

He trailed soft kisses down my torso, kissing around my belly button and wetting the little hairs. I held onto his hair as he nibbled around my naval, gently tugging at my skin with his teeth and bruising me. "Lathan...we d-don't have time~ah~for your g-games..." I stammered with pleasure.

"You love my games." He whispered in response as he kissed around the base of my member. "I didn't say...I-don't love them...I said we d-don't have time for t-the-" I stuttered and got cut off because of Lathaniel wrapping his mouth around my member.

I moaned out as he sucked me off. This was still one of the best feelings ever. His stubble against the skin there felt amazing, incredible actually. I couldn't help but get louder and louder with each passing round.

He pulled away from my member and came back up to my face. "You're really loving this aren't you?" He teased my soft moaning. I knew he wasn't touching me but moans still slipped past me, I just felt so good around him when we were like this.

"Hurry up..." I said aggressively before pulling him close to kiss the life out of him. He was taking too much time for my liking, at this point I just wanted him inside.

I didn't care about being late anymore. I just wanted this.

Hey so, sorry for the tremendously late upload. A mixture of procrastination, school, writer's block and sickness got to me and I never got around to writing anything I liked until literally today. So yea.
As Always...
Vote for the gay
Comment on the gay
Share the gay
Love the gay