Handcuffs

The couple can’t even get into the door before they start making out. Jonathan pushes Evan against the wall, his partners head thudding against the wall. Evan deeply laughs and continues making out with his photographer. The kitten is eventually placed on the floor, his box open.

Jonathan’s hands move down to Evan’s waist. Before Jonathan can lift up the model he jumps up and wraps his legs around his photographer’s waist. Evan places his lips against Jonathan’s once again. The couple continues kissing while the older man carries his model to their bedroom, certain things waiting for them there. The photographer drops his model onto the bed. “Get undressed,” the blue-eyed man commands. He runs to his dark room and grabs the supplies. He gets two pairs of handcuffs, and grabs the new underwear he found online.

Evan awaits for his big birthday gift, he sits half naked on the soft, silk bed. The model suddenly hears chains and instantly feels a hot feeling in his gut. Jonathan walks out of the dark room with handcuffs and black lace boxers. Evan chuckles, “Where did you find those?” Jonathan smirks as he twirls the handcuffs on his finger. He grabs his model’s one wrist, a little too hard. Evan gasps as Jonathan locks his left wrist to the bedpost. “It doesn’t matter where I got them, because they’re coming right off,” Jonathan teases his boyfriend as he locks his second hand onto the other side of the bedpost. The photographer then grabs his camera. Evan shakes his head and laughs, “Really? A photoshoot on my birthday?” Jonathan only chuckles, “I want to capture you in this innocence.” Evan instantly argues, “I’m not innocent, because of you.”

“Oh trust me,” Jonathan snaps the pictures and then crawls onto the bed. He traces little shapes on Evan’s chest. Evan shivers at his touch. Jonathan kisses his neck and whispers, “I’m going to jack you off and then fuck your brains out.” When Jonathan pulls away, they make eye contact. Blue colliding into brown as they kiss. Jonathan’s hands travel down below. Evan looks up at the ceiling, at the patterns. Jonathan’s hands make his way into the boxers of the younger man.

Evan is moving with the pattern of Jonathan’s hand movements. His hips go up and down as Jonathan’s hand moves. “Fuck,” the model mumbles as he tightens his jaw and stares at his love. Veins pop out on his wrist as he pulls with the handcuffs. His face is bright red, and his brown eyes are full of lust. The blue eyes are full of love and excitement, his hand caresses the strong member of his partner. The dark chocolate eyes stare into the ocean eyes. He can feel the strong feelings rising, he was about to release. Evan arches his back as every muscle in his body tenses up, this makes Jonathan move faster. Evan groans which turns on Jonathan, so the photographer finishes off his job. A moan is released along with the insides of Evan.

Jonathan kisses Evan really hard and unlocks one handcuff, his right one. A red mark goes around the wrist of Evan’s. He uses his free hand to caress Jonathan’s cheek. He traces his jawline and pulls him in for a passionate kiss. They both laugh with a daring look in their eyes. Evan grabs Jonathan under his lace underwear with his one hand. Jonathan smirks, “I can make this challenging for you, young man.” Chains stop Evan from grabbing Jonathan’s precious face. “You’re lucky I only have one hand free,” the model purrs at his employer. He squeezes his junk under the lace clothing. “Let’s see if I can take these off with my hand-” Jonathan stands on the bed, “Why don’t you try something else?” He teases and locks Evan’s free hand up again. “Now how are you gonna take them off?” Jonathan dances around, teasing his employee even more. Suddenly Evan bites onto the older man’s thigh. Jonathan gasps and groans as Evan makes his way up to the edge of the panties. Evan’s teeth drag across Jonathan’s skin as he pulls of the panties, revealing his erected penis. Jonathan does the rest and takes off the panties the rest of the way. Evan’s lips graize the tip of the member. Chills go down the photographer’s spine. The jet black hair moves back and forth as the model gives his photographer a small blow job, but Jonathan stops him. “It’s your birthday, let me fuck your brains out.” He uncuffs both of Evan’s hands, but he flips Evan over and places his hands on his back. “I didn’t know you were a cop?” Evan questions as their naked bodies briefly touch. Jonathan laughs and smacks the younger man’s ass. Evan jumps at the sudden push. “Am I going too fast?” Jonathan asks with concern thick in his voice. The model smirks, “Not fast enough.”

While the couple enjoy their beautiful intercourse, they are oblivious to the fact Jonathan’s front door is unlocked. Shoes click on the hardwood floor of the studio, but is covered up by the loud music and moans of the couple. The intruder peeks through the shutters blocking the photographer’s room from the rest of his home. The intruder captures a few pictures without the consent of the two. The intruder walks out of the apartment and chuckles at the pornagraphic photos. “No one knows the mysterious face of his lover, but VanossGaming, or the musical talent, Rynx, may be gay,” the intruder thinks out loud and locks their phone. They chuckle and walk away with the most dangerous thing in their pocket. The photos that may ruin music for Evan, and some photography projects for Jonathan, they hope to ruin their dreams, and maybe even their relationship.

***

Short chapter

I'm sorry...