Dark Room

Jonathan and Evan arrive to the studio they call home. Jonathan instantly rushes to the closet and tells Evan to get changed. He hands Evan the outfit for today’s shoot. The Asian grasps the clothing and goes into Jonathan’s bedroom. Evan stares at the bed, the bed him and Jonathan would be sharing from now on. Evan had a slight idea what Jonathan was up to, and he hopes it was everything like his dream.

Jonathan removes all props from his dark room. This room he has not used in a long time. He needs it today. He was going to do a little bit of “experimenting” with Evan’s body image. Jonathan was also going to be experimenting with himself. Good thing he had many cameras with many options.

Evan looks at himself in the tall mirror. He looks like his online character on GTA; when he used to dress like this. Now his character was in his “BatOwl” form. Evan couldn’t play even if he wanted to, because his computer was gone. How does Jonathan know what his character looks like? Maybe, it’s just a weird coincidence.

He doesn’t know whether to leave the red leather jacket unzipped or zipped. His character only had it half way zipped. Evan liked showing his chest to the camera. Or to Jonathan. Whichever. The white t-shirt pops out when Evan unzips the jacket the whole way. He wonders what Jonathan has in mind for him.

Jonathan calls for Evan to come into the prop closest which is also the dark room for the photographer. When Evan walks in, he realizes that there is no props for this shoot. “No props for this one?” Evan questions. Jonathan merely chuckles. In the darkness Evan can’t see the smirk crawling across his face. The small light finally clicks on and Jonathan shifts it to the center of the room. Jonathan shuts the door. His face lights up from his phone screen. He scrolls through his music and picks a song by Cigarettes After Sex. I’m A Firefighter starts playing and Jonathan undoes his black button up. Evan notices and follows his lead. He strips off his jacket. It echoes through the medium sized room as it hits the floor. Jonathan is already naked the whole way. Evan stares at his body, taking in the beauty of it. The younger man finally strips off the rest of his clothing. As the music plays the two inch closer and closer together. The camera snapping every moment, every step. The music beats in Evan’s chest and he steps in time with it. He drags his toes as he spins around Jonathan. The tan hands run over the smooth pallid chest of the older man. Jonathan grabs his hand and pulls him into his lips. Every part of their body colliding. They both slowly fall to the ground. Their lips apart, but their hands still link together. Evan tries pushing Jonathan to the ground but fails. Jonathan pushes him to the ground instead. All of this is happening in the light and in front of the camera. Evan is already sweating before Jonathan grabs onto his penis. While Jonathan’s hands are occupied, Evan uses his to grasp Jonathan’s face. He kisses Jonathan, pulling away every once and a while to pant, because of what was happening down below. The camera captured every emotion on Evan’s face. Every time Jonathan did something right, a person looking at the photo could tell when he hit just the right place on his partner.

Sweat was dripping from the brown hair of Jonathan and onto Evan. Their sweat would mix on each others bodies. It was very warm in the dark room. Evan ran his hands through Jonathan’s slick hair. It would stick up for a little bit and fall right back down. The sweat ran down Evan’s chest. Another feeling was running through his body. The camera had to have taken more than 50 snapshots already. The latest photo was now Evan’s orgasm face. The employee’s juices were now covering his employer’s lower region and hands. Oblivious to the “mess”, Evan builds up strength from the lust and pushes his photographer down. The photo was now getting pictures of VanossGaming’s ass.

Instead of jerking off Jonathan, Evan orders him to do certain things.

“It’s my turn to tell you how to pose Mr. Dennis.” Evan growls, which sets off Jonathan. He bites his lips and makes a low growling noise. He replies, “Sure thing Mr. Fong.” The two make direct eye contact before Evan starts commanding his employer. “Bend over Mr. Dennis.” Jonathan obeys and turns himself over. Evan then slaps his pale ass. The next photo the camera gets is a nice angle of Evan entering his boss’s ass. Jonathan grimances at the slight pain. The strong hands of the younger man grip the hips of his partner. Evan thrusts in and out to the beat to Cliffs Edge by Hayley Kiyoko. This must have been Jonathan’s horny playlist. Evan removes his hands from Jonathan’s hips and moves them up to his shoulders.

With every groan from Jonathan, Evan would rub his shoulders and down his back. The camera captured the arch in Jonathan’s back every time Evan would move forward. Evan moves his hands once again, down to his photographer’s lower region. He gasps at the touch from the other man. Jonathan has to rest on his elbows so Evan could actually finish his job. Evan’s head lay on his firm back while he slowly strokes his employer. The heavy beat of the music flows through the bodies of both the men. Jonathan’s blue eyes and mouth widen as Evan soft hands finish him off.

The DSLR camera sits on its stand and captures Evan and Jonathan lying in the spotlight together. Their naked bodies covered in each other’s white insides. Their hands intertwine and their eyes meet. The beautiful moments of their newly bloomed relationship are now captured and saved forever.

***

Smut! Yay!