Treehouse

Two grown men run through the forest, twigs and leaves crushing under their feet. Jonathan surprisingly didn’t ask any questions. He merely let Evan drag him out of the house. Evan suddenly stops and looks around. In the moonlight Jonathan can see Evan’s smile, “Hope you’re okay with heights.” The teasing owl starts to climb up into the old treehouse of his. Jonathan shakes his head and laughs, he starts to climb as well.

Once they’re both up there Jonathan takes in the space, “This is pretty big for a little Canadian boy.” Evan punches him in the arm. The model plops down onto a little bed. Jonathan joins him. “What are we doing in here?”

“You asked me if my parents were asleep, like we were going to do something. So I took you out so they can’t hear us.”

“Evan this is a damn treehouse.”

“It’s pretty sturdy,” the owl states.

“Yeah, it is now, but with how hard we both kinda do things I’m pretty sure this won’t be a treehouse. It’ll be a groundhouse,” Jonathan argues back.

“Jonathan please, if things get too shaky we’ll leave, okay?” The brown eyes seem to grow as Evan whines. Jonathan sighs and rolls his eyes, “Fine, but if I have to jump butt fucking naked off of your childhood treehouse, I will not be happy for a long time.” Evan chuckles at his finacé. The photographer climbs over his model, pushing him against the little bed in the treehouse. Their lips immediately connect and their hands wander on each other. Jonathan takes off the white hoodie and throws it to the wooden floor of the treehouse. Evan slips off his black bomber jacket. The clown’s hands travel down the white shirt of the owl. Their tongues dance in the middle. The clown teases the waist of the dark wash jeans. He can already feel the bulge of his fiancé’s against his. Jonathan slips off his shirt, his pallid back shining in the moonlight. The brown, lust filled eyes turn gold in the moonlight. They pause and stare at each other. Only heavy breathing is heard between the two. No words need to be said. Just the stare exchanged between the two represent what they both feel inside for each other.

Jonathan’s hand slips into Evan’s jeans. The ring on his hand cold on his lover’s gut. The photographer moves nice and slow. The model’s head is in the crook of the photographer’s neck. Evan lightly bites with each stroke from his fiancé.

The pallid hand moves faster on his lover’s body. Evan bites harder, making Jonathan harder. Little bruises already start to appear on the neck and chest of the blue-eyed man. Evan throws his head back, his black hair swinging with him. His moan echoes through the treehouse. The trees around them and the animals have probably figured out someone climaxed in that god damn treehouse.

Suddenly Jonathan grabs at Evan’s jeans and takes them all the way off, along with the black boxers of his. As they make out, a naked owl shreds the clothing of his fiancé. Neither one of them shiver from the slightly cold weather of a night in Canada. Their body heat together is enough to keep them comfortable.

In the speed of light, Jonathan pushes his fiancé against the side of the treehouse. The cold wood makes the younger man’s nipples hard, well harder. Evan gasps as Jonathan enters inside of him. Jonathan’s sweaty head leans on Evan’s shoulder as he slowly thrusts. Their hips grind together, like a beat in a song. Sweat drips from the black hair of the younger man. Groans and moans fill the nature surrounding them. Both of the men were oblivious to the fact they were having sex in a treehouse.

Warm liquid runs down the ass and legs of the model. Jonathan grabs the radgy old blanket on the bed and tries his best to clean up the majority of cum in the treehouse.

The couple lays on the floor of the treehouse. Both of them fully dressed, and hella surprised the house stayed in the tree. As if they had the same thought, chuckles arise from the two. Jonathan stares up at the night sky, “I can’t believe we just did that.” Evan smiles, “Me too.” Their hands intertwine and they both look up at the stars through the hole in Evan’s poor treehouse.

“I love you so damn much,” Jonathan randomly states. Evan turns to his illuminating blue eyes, “I love you more.” They quickly kiss and continue staring at the stars and just enjoying each other’s existence.

A question pops into Jonathan’s mind as he stares at the sky, “Who’s getting who’s last name?” Evan once again turns to his fiancé and he shrugs. Soon after, a smirk appears on the owl’s face, “I mean, you did steal my heart, so I guess I should steal your last name. Plus, Evan Dennis sounds better.” Evan’s explanation leaves Jonathan speechless and red. “Okie dokie then.” They both lightly chuckle and stare up into the sky. Jonathan occasionally points at different constellations and says something about them. Every now and then they stare at each other. Looking into each other’s glowing eyes, both of them very impatient about getting married.

It is June 19; 7 days until the beautiful wedding of Jonathan Dennis and Evan Fong.

***