crave

have you ever craved someone's touch?

not just a craving but a need; a fierce and distinct lust for their hands, the tips of their fingers grazing every inch of your body.

platonic, intense desire, for every inch of their body begging it to be craving to also want to feel yours.

the idea of the warmth and comfort that comes with it drives away from anything tangible, as suddenly there's an empty, aching hole in your chest, just begging for their hands to become your antidote. 

and you can feel it too, the ghost of their finger tips, so soft and so gentle, running up the sides of your arms, interlocked in your hands. you can feel a phantom of their body, tingling where they match up, feel their heartbeat and the fabric of their shirt and their warmth and their comfort, so clearly that when you look back you're surprised that they aren't there.

it's like when you crave chocolate. you want it, no, you need it so bad that you can practically taste it there already, melting on your tongue and passing through your lips. 

it's hard to crave a person when they're not there. touch is but a mere reaction from your brain and skin. 

but there's something in that warmth and in that comfort, in that ache and in that desire that you just

crave.