Chapter 5

Alex pov-
I ran out of the classroom I could hear students laughing. I pick up the speed and sprint, to the janitors closet I closed the door and listened for Luke and his friends, I could hear luke angrily ranting about me.

Luke pov-
I stormed through the halls looking for that loser he's going to get it when I find him. "Sam, Jacob" they ran to me " go found Alex that freaks dead for humiliating me first period," I said angrily they quickly ran off " YOU HEAR ME ALEX YOU'RE DEAD" I yelled.

Alex pov-
Tears rolled down my cheeks I shouldn't have said anything. I slid down the door and hugged my knees " I'm so dead I'm so dead" I whisper to myself, Luke is going to kill me if his friend's find me here. I started to tense up at the thought I need to calm down, I pulled my razor out of my pocket and yanked my jacket sleeve down. I place the razor on my wrist then slid it across my skin. I wince from the pain but it was comforting, I forced myself to stop when I made six cut on my wrist. My head felt dizzy so I leaned my head against the door.
I stared at my wrist blood had started to run down my skin. I slightly smiled the blood was calming me down, I tried to close my eyes but I needed to stay alert " I'll just stay here until second lunch" I said quietly. I felt the door shake I held my breath and squeezed my razor please don't find me, please don't find me I repeated in my head. The door stopped moving I could hear the person's footsteps walking away I released the breath that I was holding. But tighten my grip on the razor, I listened to the silence in the room and waited for second lunch.

Luke pov-
I look through every male restrooms he wasn't hiding in any of the stalls. I couldn't find this queer anywhere it was getting annoying where the fuck did he go?, I stopped in the middle of the hallway scanning the lockers and classrooms until I found the janitors closet I smirked and walked to the door. I put my hand on the doorknob and started to move it but I soon stopped. I remember that janitor in this school is a huge perv, I shudder he could be fucking a teacher in there. I let go of the knob and walked away I'll hunt him down later, " come on guys let's go to the gym the hermit will come out of hiding eventually"I teased Jacob and Sam laughed we started walking to the gym.