Chapter 19

Alex pov-

I walked inside the school the students that usually talk about me didn't even look at me when I walked down the hallway. it made me happy this day was starting off well, once I reached my locker I noticed a pink piece of paper was taped on my locker. I tore it off my locker and looked at the paper.....it was from luna I quickly begin to read it said - do you want to go out with me- my heart leaped with joy when I finished reading my dear Luna choose me to be with her. I held the paper to close my chest the love of my life is finally going to be with me and nobody else, it made me giddy just thinking about it I read the paper one last time and smiled. I'll talk to luna doing lunch and give her my answer she is going to be so pleased that she'll kiss me, I stuff the paper in my jacket pocket and sprinted to my first period.

Jason pov-

I saw Alex at his locker he look happy which was great but I was soon curious when he read a piece paper that was taped on his locker. he hugged it and smiled when he finished reading it at least whatever was on the paper made him happy, then I saw him sprint to his first period it made me chuckle because I was glad that he was in a better mood then usually. I put my hands in my pockets and begin to walk to my first period as I walked I started to get curious about what was on that paper I hope it wasn't a trick.

Alex pov-

I sat in the back of my history class and as I sat down in my chair my body twitch with all excitement. it scared me because I never felt this happy before, maybe I should calm myself down I slowly reach for my razor so could cut my finger against. but I force myself to stop, no I won't cut myself I might never get this feeling ever again I take out my sketchbook from my backpack and open it. then I begin to sketch luna and I hugging each other while a big heart was around us, as I drew I could hear the students coming into the classroom but I ignored them I couldn't wait for second lunch.

it was soon the end of fifth period and the bell rang to signal us for second lunch I quickly gather my belongings and exit the classroom with everyone else. this school day was going great I didn't see Luke or his friends, so that meant I was going get picked I smiled at the thought. I hope today never ends and it last forever I grinned when I saw Jason at his locker he taking out a cigarette cart, I ran to him "hi Jason" I said eagerly he responded with nod but he smiled at me "how you feeling?" he asked "I'm  good how about you" I said "I'm doing alright so what got you happy mood today" Jason asked. " my mother words came true " I answered smiling Jason gave me confuse look but shrugged it off, " well I'm glad that your having a good day" he added we started walking to the cafeteria " hey what was on your locker this morning?" Jason asked I quickly dug into my pocket in excitement and pulled out Luna's note. I handed it to him "Luna asked me out" I replied giggling  Jason look at the paper he slightly frowned but quickly cover it with a smile "I'm happy she asked you out" he said handed me back the paper.

I folded the paper and put it back in my pocket "its exciting isn't it" I said grinning at him Jason just nods. " finally luna and I will be together" I said Jason give me a small smile, we continue walking to the cafeteria I smiled like the Cheshire cat when I saw the cafeteria doors soon my dear we'll be together.