Paper Planes

In terms of sleep Atlas only sleeps when he's gonna dream Later that night and the dream having something to do with the ability he has yet to unlock. Judging from his prior dreams every single one is worth committing to memory considering they come to mind the second his eyes open. When he was younger he had all sorts of dreams from becoming a super hero to just having fun in any way possible, now it's either about this upcoming ability or his childhood crush. He'd even sit and think about what it would be an artist and make music and meet some of his own inspirations, or maybe he'd like to attend a school like U.A where power based students can learn and master the craft and save people from villains and train to become true heroes. But the only person he knows with an ability so far is him and he hoped to meet someone like him.

His thoughts were soon interrupted by the stinging pain he felt last night in his palms in the dream and ran to the restroom and ran cold water from the sink on to his palms thinking to himself how am I gonna last an entire day of school with this pain He then lost all of his current stamina out of nowhere and then remembered that he's still dead tired from last night's night terrors having bags under his eyes and just decided to get ready for school, He went into the mirror to look at himself and looking slightly darker shade of caramel that was his skin tone at his ash blonde hair tangled in messy curls that was long enough to hang over his face and cover up his gold colored eyes and then shifted then too his teeth he had white teeth white enough to match the snow falling on a December evening with fangs on the corners on each side of his mouth, and it really made him stand out especially when he smiled every now and then hygiene was very important to Atlas not too important like someone with PTSD but enough to make sure he cared about being "Clean" rather then "Filthy" like his mother would always say since she's the clean freak in the family. Once done with that he hopped in the shower so he c it could prepare for school.

Once out the shower he gets dressed and puts on his Hollister black ripped jeans and pink dolphin white tee that went with a black bomber jacket that had a variety of patches that went along the side of the jacket like a lightning cloud, a jester, a bomb and many others and kind of complimented his ash blonde hair color that of course matches 90% of the outfit witch is black.
While laying up his black and white old school checkered vans in a loose style with the laces hanging out he smiled at the style of his shoes loving the way they look he noticed a letter on the kitchen counter and it said Mom on the front in blue ink. He opened the letter and read the note that read. "Came home a little late last night due to work i did manage to make cook tacos before I went to bed, there in the in the fridge you can take them with you to school just find a good way to reheat them without them tasting like they were in the microwave - Mom 🌟"
He mentally thanked his mom and went to grab the food and put it in a bag and into his backpack which was black and said "Vans" in the front in white with the logo in the middle and heads out the door for school.

Once he got to school and got to class he immediately went to his seat and sat down without even saying a word he was to focus on his burning arms and it felt like his veins were on fire. Atlas didn't have any friends at his school he couldn't really relate to anyone and the other kids just thought it would be best not to talk to him for some reason.
Then out of the blue he felt a strange vibrate go off in his right pocket and he checked and realized it was his phone and that he got a text reading it it said
" Meet me in the bathroom ASAP"
- L
After reading that there was no questions needed he already knew if it's ASAP in all caps there it must be serious and he's never done something like this before so without hesitation Atlas raised his hand and asked to be excused to the restroom his teacher gave him the bod of approval and he Rose from his seat and grabbed his bag and headed out of class.

Once he opened the door and entered the boys bathroom he saw one of his only friends standing by the wall and you could see his Auburn colored dreads that interlocked with the others and had the gold pieces to compliment the chrome or silver like eyes he had to be the complete opposite of his gold ones.
He was wearing his classic jean jacket down to his adidda superstars in white which were written all over them with words like saying 1400/800, Bad Vibes With Black Broken Hearts one on each side of the two words, and a word that was spelled out to say "Vlanxø"and along the tounge of the shoes it had three letters spaced out on the sheeltoe "H.B.C"with a star next to it and you can tell these phrases and meanings stuck to the aulburn colored teen and that's something he never knew about him but didn't ask not wanting to ask him too much about himself.