Ten years-chap 1: Tell me

It has been 5 years since our debut. And I'm still not able to officially date.

Long ago I liked a girl, a sweet noona from another Entertainment company, but it didnt last for long, since I found out she told her boss about what we gonna do, our schedule etc.. She might not do it purposedly but it got my leader hyung angry, and I decided to give up.

I spent most of my time with my best friend, Donghae, he also had been dating for a while, but when I and my ex separated, he told me he was dumped too, and we went drink together. He's not able to drink much, and most of the time watching me drink, listen to my babbling and pat my back, hold my shoulders.

I feel relieved and actually happy when Im with him, but the feeling of being lonely and sad from the past still make me pretty emotional. I almost lose my mind everytime I talk about her with him. He just looks at me. Saying nothing and smile softly, gently. With his beautiful and sad eyes, like a puppy.

Day by day, I kind of realize that the one that is most important to me, isn't the one I've dated, but him. In some points that might sound weird,I can be most comfortable and relaxable when the one I'm with is him.

But he seems doesn't expected anything from me, myself, I know it's risky to ask, so I made up my mind, find a way to make him talk about it to me.

One day, at my parents' house, when they were on a vacation in Japan, I called him when I finished filming a variety show and asked he to come drink with me. He did came early, as always.

-Eunhyuk ah, do you think about having a new relationship?

-I dont know, I lost my belief. I wish there was a girl like you. But its impossible isnt it. Someone always stay by my side, listen to me... simply like that.. dont get me wrong. Im not that selfish but I really want someone to rely on too, I can be tough, strong, but deep inside Im only human. You too, right?. Dont tell me you gonna find a new girl and dump on me too.

-Nope I just wanna make sure you wont do it soon because I've got a plan for us.

-Really? Tell me.

I laugh, Donghae still keep his mouth shut, he's never told me anything more than some public information about his ex girl.

Sometimes I feel like that girl was only exist in his imagination.

He did even talk to her on SNS etc, but  I've never heard him tell me he's busy whenever I called him.

And he's alway hiding something in his eyes, when we look at each others.
Maybe because I said he is the type of person who can never hide his feeling. Maybe not.

-Its been about 10 years since we first met. How do you feel living this life Eunhyuk?

-Sometime I'm tired but I feel like I have no way out just keep holding on.
There are not manything left to hold on though.

-Yep there's might be a limits, where you feel you cant do it anymore. I still have so many sides to hide, too manything that Im not confident at. I feel like I need someone too. But this is more impotant..
.....
Do you know about my new songs, I wrote the melodies and others producers helped me composed.

-Oh really that fast, I heard you start to compose not long ago, but you've never said you were busy so...

-I always have time for you, Im pretty sure about it. You might be my only exception.

-Donghae, frankly I did expect that but...how do you handle it... I suddenly feel burdened. I didnt know he had to corrupt his work in progress just to come meet me halfway. Just for a drink and some trash talk.