Ten Years - Chapter 3: Desire

-Donghae, what happened? Tell me now!!

He couldn't even say a word.

.....................................
Eunhyuk's POV.

Rolled back to this early morning.

I was so confused.

We've been in love yet? I couldn't be sure.

Despite the fact that he said he didn't want anything from me, that he didn't expect, we had a fight, when I tried to convince him to give it a chance and he stubbornly wanted to leave. He turned around and punched me when I tried to pin him to the wall, he hit my shoulder when I used all my body to push him down on the floor, we just ended it with only my kiss.

-Hit me, now hit me as hard as you can.....DONGHAE.!

I screamed.

He didn't. I wasn't even afraid. I was crazy I guess. But the moment I thought he might get away, disappear into the sea like a fish, he did stay. He was panting with the kiss, loosen his muscle and even slightly parted his lips.

-It's okay, Hae ah... My fish....
I muttered while pecking his lips.

-How did we do this, I'm so dizzy, I appologize... Hyuk... are you hurted?

-No it's fine. I'm okay....

He cried.

We was both tired, he got his eyes swollen and I got some bruises.

-Oh my headache...It's so bad now... How did we....
He kept asking me and wipe his tears away.

I laughed, and hugged him, we both lied down on the floor, his hand in mine, I took my shirt off and throw it away.

Couldn't help myself getting so aroused, I lied on my side toward him, hold his shoulder and stared at his lips for a while.

When our eyelashes touched, we kissed again. Passionately and wet. I caressed his hair and gently unbuttoned his shirt, he was embarrassed at first, but then helped me take it off, shyly slid his hands on my shoulders, my back while I was busy kissing his neck.

I realized his skin became so hot and mine got hard, pressing my body on him I felt like breathing fire.

I couldn't really think.
This extraordinary love has a magical addiction that I couldn't resist .

He was addictive to me.

I kept wanting him, desire him, without any particular reason.

Just like that, I found myself and him naked, drowning deep into each other's shadow. I thought I was completely blind in love with Donghae.

His lips was so soft and sweet.

This is love.

I felt so blind

-Baby..... Hae ah.

-Hmm...

-Get up, can you, let's take a shower together.

I helped him stand up because he still looked a bit dizzy from the fight and seemed to be hurted when we were tossing on the floor.

I totally want to torture him on my bed, tie him up to the headboard, push him down on the mattress, with his face down and his vulnerable ass up.

I felt the heat was up to my head, I took a deep sigh while walking to the bathroom together with him.

Donghae kept looking at me, and leaned to the wall while I prepare warm water.