Chapter 12

I layed down beneath a huge oak tree. I was sooo tired that soon enough I fell straight to sleep. I woke up in a beautiful park, that i thought was a forest last night. I still can’t believe that I got out of prison. I checked my surroundings and I knew I had been here before, but I just couldn’t remember when. I got up and began to walk along the path towards the fountain. I got to the fountain and washed my face so I felt more awake. I then rembered when I had been here. I had been here with my father a few weeks before he passed away. I never really told anyone about my dad because I felt a bit embarrassed but I don’t know why. This park was just outside of Wetherworth and in a town named Barnadle Cove. I just remembered that the police would be after me since I escaped prison, so I decided to walk to one of the costume shops. When I arrived I noticed a police officer asking the shop keeper if they had seen a girl around 15 with long blonde hair and brown eyes. I knew he was talking about me, so I went to the mask section and put a mask with a big nose on and walked out of the shop casually. I can’t believe the shop keeper didn’t notice me at all. I kept walking down the street when I heard sirens going off behind me. Shit! They must’ve noticed me. I began to run as fast as I could when someone grabbed my waist. “ Your under arrest for escaping prison, shop lifting and disobeying police,” said a tall and fat officer. He put the handcuffs around my wrist and shoved me into the police van.