Chapter 1

Kiara Summers was a 15-year-old girl. She had long blonde hair with brown eyes. She was one of the smartest kids in the school but was definitely not a nerd.

She lived in the town of Wetherworth. Wetherworth was a small town in America. Kiara lived with her mum and her older brother James.

One day, Kiara was walking through the school gates when someone came up behind her and gave her a big hug. " Hey babe," he said. " Hey!" said Kiara, and gave this boy a kiss. This boy was Kiara's boyfriend. His name was Maurice. They had been boyfriend and girlfriend since last year. Maurice was the hottest guy in school and all the girls envied Kiara because Maurice was her boyfriend.

When they were walking to their period one class Maurice asked," Hey babe, what are you doing tonight?" " Nothing, why?" replied Kiara. " Did you want to come over my place for a sleep over?" Asked Maurice. " Sure babe," answered Kiara. So they walked to their period one class holding hands.

Rrrriiinnnggg! The bell rang for period two and Maurice and Kiara walked out of the classroom together. " Kiara Summers, Could you please come to the office," announced the speakers. " I wonder what this is about?" Kiara thought to herself. Maurice gave her a big hug and said to her that he would meet her in home group.

--------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, thanks for reading this. I'd like to give a shout out to sarahbunny1310 and I recommend that you guys read her stories!