Chapter 7

Kiara looked at the clock and it was 11:30am. She decided to go into the kitchen and prepare something nice for Abbey since she was coming. She walked into the kitchen and opened the pantry. She looked in the pantry for around a minute.

She then decided to make a quick chicken pasta bake. So she pulled out a jar of tomato and herb sauce and then went to the fridge and found some chicken and pasta. She got a pot from under the sink and put the pasta in with some water and left it to cook on the stove for around 10 minutes. She then put the chicken into a pan and cooked it so that it was nice and juicy. Ten minutes later she took the pasta off the stove and drained the water from the pot. She put the chicken, sauce and pasta and mixed it in a tray for about a minute, and then she put it in the oven for 15 minutes.

She went upstairs to her room and opened the door when she saw……….JONATHAN of all people. “ What are you doing in my house,” she yelled. “ I told you to run, sexy, now you can’t hide from me.” He answered with a grin. He began to walk closer and closer to Kiara, until they were about 10cm apart. “ You should’ve run babe,” he said as he closed the door behind her and locked it. He touched her face and began to kiss her very passionately. “ What are you doing!?” she screamed as she pushed him away. “ Your too hot babe,” he said with a flirty tone.

Kiara took her baseball bat from her room and quickly wacked him in his balls region and then his head. He froze in pain and fell on the ground. He closed his eyes and then she couldn’t here him breathing. She checked his pulse but there was no pulse

.  “ Now I will be charged with freakin’ murder,” she cried. She slowly slid down the wall in her room and began crying. Kiara thought to herself that all of this wouldn’t have happened if her and Maurice didn’t break up. She wouldn’t have met Jonathon because Maurice usually picks her up from her house and takes her to school. She wouldn’t have been home if she wasn’t really sad about her break up. She wouldn’t have just killed Jonathon if her and Maurice didn’t break up.