Chapter 6

He whispered in her ear,” You are sexy, you better run or who knows what I will do.” Kiara began running and running until she reached her home.

She opened the front door and slammed it shut. She slowly slid down the door and began to ball her eyes out with tears. “ I thought he was a nice guy, I don’t know why I am so stupid. I HAVEN’T EVEN GOT OVER MAURICE YET AND I THOUGHT I COULD BE BOYFRIENDS WITH JONATHAN, I am so stupid.” She thought to herself.

She stood up and began to drag her feet up the stairs to her bedroom. She went and got a pair of blue pyjamas and went into the bathroom and had a shower. After she had finished she went downstairs and put the jug on to make a hot chocolate. She went to the fridge and got out a piece of chocolate mud cake. When the bug boiled she made a nice cup of hot chocolate. She went and sat down on their lounge and began to watch TV.

Around 5 minutes later, her phone began to ring, it was Abbey. She answered the phone, “ Hi Abbey, “she said. “Where are you, I have been worried sick!” Abbey asked with a bit of anger in her voice. “ Um, when you have a free period, can you come to my house, pretty please, and I will explain it to you,” Kiara asked. “ Alright, I will be there at 12 o’clock. See you soon,” she answered. “ Ok, see ya soon,” Kiara answered.

Kiara looked at the clock. It was already 10 o’clock, so Abbey would be here in 2 hours. Kiara kept thinking back to what happened this morning. She told herself she would never let it happen again. She was feeling a bit tired, so she decided to take a little nap. She set her alarm for 11:30 and slowly drifted to sleep.

She woke up, when she saw a familiar figure standing in front of her. She knew it wasn’t Abbey. She then realised who it was. “ Maurice, what are you doing here!?” she cried. “ I came here to explain what happened yesterday. It wasn’t what you thought it was.” He said. “Oh, I know what it was Maurice! You were sleeping with another girl and doing things with her that I have never considered doing with you. I loved you and you broke my heart!” she yelled and began to tear up.

“ Get out of my house or I’ll call the cops,” she said. “ Fine,” he said and walked straight out of her house and slammed the door shut.