Dāku Uchiha Learns A Secret!

|3|

Everything was going wrong. Rin had gotten captured. Kakashi and Obito had a fight about it. Obito wanted to save Rin while Kakashi wanted to finish the mission.

I had gotten separated from the team by an attack. They had a sensor that had figured out my location. So, I lead one of the ninja away to give Obito a chance till I got there.

"Konoha's sending fodder for us. They underestimate our abilities."

I drew my blade and some shuriken. I activated my Sharingan and watched the ninja closely.

"You underestimate the genin of the Konoha. That will be your undoing."

He smirked and slammed his hands together. I held my blade in a backwards grip and threw the shuriken. A wall of earth rise to block them. I ran toward the wall and flipped over it, throwing more shuriken.

They hit nothing as the man was gone. Feeling his chakra behind me, I braced myself when he punched me. I clinched my teeth to keep from yelling as I flew through a tree and across the ground.

I couldn't take another hit from him or I'd be dead. I charged my chakra, preparing for a jutsu.

"Shadow Style: Reaper Cut!"

My blade was covered in shadow before I charged at the man. I swung my sword which he blocked. He had hardened his skin to metal which was exactly as I planned. The blade cut through his arm like butter causing him to scream in pain.

I jumped back before he could punch me with his other fist. He cursed and charged at me. I waited until we were just about to connect before disappearing. I reappeared behind him and slammed the hilt of my sword into the back of the man's neck.

I slowed by breathing, sheathing my sword and deactivating my Sharingan. I winched and fell to my knees at the rush of pain. The man had cracked some of my ribs and dislocated my arm. I bit on my clothes before popping my arm back into its socket.

Rolling my shoulder, I made sure it would be fine and went after Rin and Obito. Kakashi was smart enough to survive in enemy territory but Obito would run in loud. I couldn't let Obito get killed. I wanted to see him become Hokage.

~•~

I stood at the entrance of the cave Team Minato was fighting in. The shadows served as the perfect cover without having to merge with them. I ran into the cave but remained in the shadows, preparing to provide support for Obito and Kakashi.

"Shadow Style: Silent Killer"

Multiple tentacles flew from the shadows and grabbed onto one of the ninja. It dragged him into the darkness, snapping his neck in the process. I watched Kakashi and Obito take down the other ninja and rescue Rin.

They began toward the exit when the ninja they defeated was still alive. I jumped to him trying to keep him from using a jutsu. I slammed my blade through his chest but it was too late. The ground started to shake and rocks began to fall.

~•~

After the rocks fell, I had gotten trapped inside the cave. Slowly digging my way out, I had finally made it to the top. I could head back to Konoha or maybe check up on Team Minato. I jumped past where the entrance of the cave would be when someone whispered my name.

I landed on a rock and closed my eyes to see if I was hallucinating. That's when I picked up faint breathing. I turned around to see some spiraled white creature about to take Obito. I threw my blade into the thing's head and jumped over to my cousin.