Dāku Uchiha Finds The Catalog!

|5|

I was, beyond a single doubt, annoyed. This was because I was seated with the Uchiha Council discussing a ridiculous issue. Kakashi Hatake having the Sharingan. Majority of the council was completely against it.

"We cannot allow a non-Uchiha to hold our prized Kekkei Genkai! We deserve the right to get the eye back."

"Agreed! Only the true blood of the Uchiha should wield he Sharingan's power. Not some child of a failed ninja."

"Can you shut up?! Kakashi doesn't need to return the Sharingan to you old bags."

"Watch your tongue! You may be on this council due to your father and your exploits as a ninja. But, you do not rain supreme. You're still a child so you can't understand this matter. I believe-"

"Let me try to understand then, we're willing to kill our best friend to get a stronger power, the Mangekyou. Yet you won't allow a fully capable child hold one Sharingan he got from a dying friend. Said friend that you all shun for not 'Acting like an Uchiha'? There isn't even any certainty if he can use it for anything other than copying jutsus and chakra control...Did I understand that correctly?"

I looked around the room but was met with silence. Exactly as I expected. They had nothing to say knowing some were guilty of attempting such a feat.

"We will leave the Sharingan with Kakashi. If he shows malice and a danger to the VILLAGE, I'll remove it personally."

I stood up and walked out the room. The room remained silent until I left before I could heard vulgar words screamed from behind the door. Old people were so stubborn. I relaxed as I was able to protect Kakashi. Even if they did attack, I'm willing to kill my clan before I allow them to hurt my cousin's best friend. Obito would kill me.
~•~

I smiled as I sat at Diachi's Curry. It instantly turned into a frown when I saw who else was there. It was Hiroto. It was gonna be a long day.

"Hello, Dāku! I've got your curry right here."

Aiko smiled as I sat down. Hiroto turned to me and I was ready to defend my curry. He jumped out the seat and fell to his knees with his head bowed.

"Dāku-sama! I need your help!"

"Um..."

"Please. I know we've had our differences and we've both won and lost some.-"

Lies. I won each fight. All twenty-seven.

"but I need your help. Baku killed some of my men while we were loitering around."

"Baku, the largest gang leader who avoids all laws somehow?"

Hiroto nodded and I did a dance in my head. There was finally a way to arrest Baku. He had broken the law of murdering allies. I agreeded to help Hiroto and sunk into the shadows. The shadows dropped some money on the counter before returning back.

~•~

I rose from the shadow of a bookshelf to find myself in the library of Baku. His guards were patrolling it. Who patrols a library. What are they gonna steal? Books?

I ran up a bookshelf to avoid being seen and noticed an interesting book. Opening it, I found it was a book of information of a specific ninja. As I looked around at the other books, the were last names and alphabetized. I placed the book back and followed the alphabet to Uchiha. I searched for my name while being sure to avoid the guards as I was closer to the ground.