Chapter 5

Two months later

Camila was laying in her and Lauren's bed, rubbing her stomach. She was now four months pregnant and still hadn't told Normani or Dinah her decision.

Lauren sat at her desk reading a book for Historic Literature class. Every-so-often she'd glance at Camila and push her glasses up her nose.

"Lolo, come cuddle?" Camila asks, shifting on the bed.

Lifting her head, Lauren looked at Camila. She sighed and closed the book, standing. She stretched out her arm above her head causing her shirt to ride up to reveal her toned stomach.

Camila bites her lip and stare at Lauren's stomach, her eyes darkening slightly.

Lauren let out a relieved sigh as her back popped.

Getting up, Camila walks over to Lauren and slides her hands over the younger girl's toned stomach, leaning in and kissing her passionately.

It took Lauren a few minutes to realise what was happening.

Pulling Lauren closer, Camila deepens the kiss.

Lauren wrapped her arms loosely around Camila's neck.

Smiling into the kiss, Camila slowly backs them up, sitting down on the bed and pulling Lauren onto her lap.

Lauren's hand tangled around Camila's hair as she pulled away.

Leaning their foreheads together, the older girl smiles. "Hi."

"Hi." Lauren breathed heavily.

Grinning, Camila rubs Lauren's hips. "I love you."

"I love you too." Lauren said, her eyes closed and their foreheads rested together.

Shifting, Camila leans in and kisses Lauren once more.

Lauren's hands tightened around Camila's hair.

Deepening the kiss, Camila pulls Lauren even closer.

Lauren tilted her head to the side and opened her mouth, letting Camila's tongue in.

After a few minutes, they pulled away, breathing heavily.

Burying her face in Lauren's neck, Camila begins placing open mouthed kisses.

Lauren just sat there, breathing heavily.

Sucking on Lauren's pulse, the older girl runs her hands over Lauren's hips.

Lauren's breath hitched in her throat and she pulled away from Camila.

Clearing her throat, Camila leans back and smiles softly. "Sorry, I got a little carried away."

Lauren nodded slowly, swallowing.

"You should finish your homework." The older girl says softly, not wanting to keep her from it.

Lauren shook her head, she lay back on the bed with a heavy sigh.

Shifting, Camila lays down and curls up to Lauren. "Why not?"

Lauren shook her head. She grabbed her phone, typing a message. 'Can't be bothered.'

"I guess you can't be bothered to talk now either." Camila mumbles.

Lauren frowned. She typed another message. 'I can't talk.'

Sitting up, Camila runs a hand through her hair. "I'm going to talk to Dinah."

Lauren nodded. She watched Camila get up and walk out the room.