Chapter 7

"Lions!" Jaxson yells excitedly from where he sits in the stroller.

Annabelle just curled into Lauren's arms and closed her eyes.

Lauren stared at the lions in amazement.

"Tell me about the lions." Camila says softly, wrapping an arm around Lauren.

"Huh?" Lauren turned her head to look at Camila.

Smiling softly, Camila leans in and kisses Lauren gently.

Lauren eyes fluttered closed and she smiled against Camila's lip.

Pulling away, Camila looks into Lauren's eyes. "Tell me about lions."

"W-why?" Lauren asked. "Y-you k-know a-about l-lions."

"Because I want to hear you talk about something you love." The older girl says with a soft smile.

"Um... w-well, I-I d-don't r-really k-know m-much." Lauren said slowly, looking back at the lions.

Smiling softly, Camila kisses Lauren once more before turning her attention toward the lions. "Tell me what you do know?"

"Um..." Lauren frowned in thought.

"Even if it's something that I already know." Camila says softly.

"T-they a-are b-big c-cats f-from A-Africa." Lauren said slowly.

Camila just smiled and listened to the younger girl speak, she just loved the sound of her voice.

"T-they l-live f-for t-ten t-to f-fourteen y-years i-in t-the w-wild." Lauren paused. She swallowed. "T-that's a-all I-I k-know."

Camila smiles widely and kisses Lauren's cheek. "We should start heading for the next animal."

Lauren bit her lip and looked at the lions for a long moment before nodding once.

An hour later

Camila shifts a sleeping Jax in her arms as they walk through the gift shop.

Lauren held Annie, she yawned and rubbed her eyes with her free hand. She had her headphones on and was following Camila.

Annie points at a stuffed Lion, her head on Lauren's shoulder.

Lauren tapped Camila's shoulder to get her attention. She copied Annie's action once Camila had turned around.

"Do you want one?" Camila asks, looking at Lauren as well.

Dinah and Normani were already filling a cart.

While Ally and her fiance talked quietly as they walk.

Annie nodded, pointing at the lion again.

Grabbing two, Camila takes the tags off and hands the lions to Lauren and Annie.

She walks a little further and sees the  Panthers, grabbing one for Jaxson, she pulls off the tag and heads up to the counter to pay.

Lauren followed Camila and stood beside her, holding the lion and Annie close.

****

"Did you have fun?" Camila asks as her and Lauren get ready for bed.

Lauren yawned and nodded, she rubbed her eyes.

Moving over to her, Camila pulls Lauren into her arms and kisses her slowly and passionately.

Lauren wrapped her arms loosely around Camila's neck.

Deepening the kiss, Camila slowly lays Lauren down on the bed and tilts her head to the side as their kiss grows heated.

After a few minutes, they pulled away for air.