hospital

Derek pov

When Derek finaly conviced her to go. He went with her to the hospital. He hated seeing Emily like this, she went in alone so the docters could check her out tho he wanted to hold Emily's hand he knew he had to give her some privacy.

Morgan already called hotch to tell him what happenend he also called Rossi who was immiediatly on his way as soon as he found out. hotch already called JJ and Garcia but they didn't answer probably because it was 4.30am and reid was visiting his mother in Vegas

Emily pov

When I was finaly done the docter told me to take a pregnancy test next week and also gave me painkillers.
When I walked out I didn't Saw Derek sitting alone but Rossi was with him too. God what wouldn't he think of her.

As soon they saw Emily they stood. Emily im so sorry Rossi said as he hugged her, she tried hard to not cry in the old mans arm who she always Saw as a father figure. Emily we are gonna find out who did this, but until whe found him your gonna stay at dereks house Rossi said. No i'm fine, I don't need a babysitter. Rossi already thought that she wouldn't agree but she has no choice. Emily you got raped and tortured I'm not letting you go home alone Morgan said. Oke then let's go.

Hotch pov

I finaly could het a hold on JJ and Garcia. JJ is coming to dereks house to get Emily's statment and Garcia was checking surveillance camera's of emily's apartment. I never expected this to happen to any of my agents.

Emily's pov

We finaly arrived at dereks house. Derek opend the car door for me but I snapped at him and told him I could do it by myself. I Just didn't want him to think I was weak, he already Saw me crying and that is enough.

When we walked in I asked if I could take a shower. Of course the bathroom is upstairs on the right and the guest room is on the left. Oke thanks. When I took off my clothes I could see all the bruises and cuts on my chest. I felt so weak. I stepped into the shower and started to cry.