two days

Derek's pov

It's been two days since Emily got missing there are no leads except the video from the surveillance cameras and the only thing we could see was that he drove an van, nobody has been able to sleep or eat since she is missing, I can't believe I lost her I should've been there I was right downstairs.

I just got a call from Garcia, hey babygirl hey Derek I think I've got a lead Ryan has an older brother who has an record for abusing, rape and drugs dealing he has an house in the woods now I would say that's the perfect place to hide our precious Emily. Oké thanks babygirl were on our way.

*On the way to the house

Derek you need to slow down if you don't want us to be in a car accident. Morgan!!  Rossi said.

Sorry I just want to be there before he does anything else to her, what if she isn't herself anymore after this, we can't loose her Rossi.

I know but she will pull through she is Emily prentiss the most stubborn woman I know and I have been married 3 times. Just be there for her Rossi said

I know it's just I think I love her when I thought she was dead I realized I couldn't live without her.

Derek do you think I didn't knew that, the way you two look at each other. She loves you. And when we safe her from that sick basterd you'll be there for her.

I know I'll will.