awake

EMILY's 

My head hurts like hell and I didn't even realise that I was hanging from a ceiling with my arms chained together, then I rememberd the guy came back, RYAN CAME BACK FOR ME. I started panicking. I started screaming to see if anybody could here me. I stopped screaming when I saw  Ryan walk in. Hello Emily how have you been? you son of a bitch if you come near me I will kill you. Oh sweet Emily if you try to escape I will kill will your friend JJ she has a son right. Please just leave them alone they didn't do anything wrong. If you don't want them to get killed your gonna me a sweet girl for me alright? okey okey. 

Ryan has been gone since 5 minutes i'm scared I want to fight him but I can't he will hurt JJ and Henry. I heard the door cracking and I saw him walking in with an whip.

When Ryan walked behind Emily she started shaking, his hands were going around her torso and he started unbottoning her blouse when he took her blouse of he started to examine her back, he took the whip in his hand and started hitting her Emily bite her lip so she wouldn't scream but when he hit her back again she couldn't hold it anymore she started screaming in pain. When he was finally done he started to hit her in stomach.  He was finally done and walked out leaving  Emily hanging from the ceiling with a bloody back and bruises on her stomach.