broken

When Emily was done showering she told Morgan she was going to sleep.
Morgen was watching tv downstairs when he heard Emily yelling his name he grabbed his gun and walked to Emily's room he saw she was having a nightmire and she kept saying that she wanted it to stop. Morgan walked to her and tried to wake her up, as soon as he touched her arm she woke up and screamed no. Emily its me its me Morgan, you were having a nightmire. Im oke, sorry I didn't want to wake you. I was already awake, do you wanna talk about your dream. No im fine. Oke sleepwell Emily. Morgan almost closet the door when he heard Emily call him. Morgan wait could you Stay with me Just in case I have another nightmire? Sure Em. Emily Fell asleepe on his chest and his arms around her.

next morning:

Emily's pov:

I woke up and felt someones arms around me, I immidietly tried to wriggle out and I started screaming, that woke derek up. HEY HEY Em its my your oke derek said. Im sorry I didn't know it was you I thought he came back for me, im so sorry I just can't.. I started crying and Derek pulled me into a hug. Emily I'm here for you I always will be.

After a few hours Derek got a call from hotch. Derek you and Emily need to come to the bau she still has to give her statement.oke I will tell her but if she's not ready I'm not gonna bring her. I know just take care of her derek hotch said . I will.

When Derek walked back to the living room he could see Emily staring at him. I have to give my statement today right? Yeah im sorry you don't have to go if you don't want to. I know I'll be fine. Let's just get this over with

A\N
New chapter soon💕