gone

Emily pov

It's been 3 days since I gave my statement we still haven't catched ryan, Garcia did some research on him and it turns out he raped 5 other women but he killed them. I can't believe I was gonna date someone like him. I should have none something was off maybe then this wouldn't have happened. Derek could see something was off with Emily. Hey em are you alright? Morgan asked. Yeah I'm fine I was just thinking how long do I have to stay with you? Until we catch that son of a bitch. Emily I know you don't want us to protect you but I'm not letting you out of my side not after what happened. Derek said. I know I'm gonna sleep goodnight Derek. Goodnight Emily.

Later that night Emily woke up by a sound in her room, it didn't feel right she was about to grab her gun when someone put a needle in her neck she started feeling dizzy and went unconscious. They went out the window but the unsub accidentally let a night lamp fall on the ground you could here glass shattering on the ground and the unsub got away as soon as he could.

Morgan woke up by the sound of glass and reach out for his gun, he was walking towards Emily's room and when he got there he saw a lamp on the floor and the window was cracked opened and Emily was gone. GOD DAMMIT WHERE IS SHE!!!

he called hotch to tell him what happend. When the team came to dereks house they found Derek punshed a wall and Rossi walked to him trying to get him calm down. Calm down Rossi how can I calm down if that son of a bitch got her, he raped her what do you think he's gonna do to her!!! I should've been there Rossi I was right there and she got taken away by this sick creep. Morgan she is strong and we are going to find her. Now I want you to tell us what happened.

A/N
Sorry for the late update, what do you think next will happen to Emily?