Jihyo |Mistakes| [Part one]

It was a rainy day, you were currently in your apartment, sitting on the floor while watching some tv. Your phone rings, with you immediately picking it up.

You | Jihyo

"Hello?"

"Babe? Can I come over today?"

"Sure. My house's kinda messy though.."

"It's alright. I'll clean too if you'd like.."

"Ah, no thanks, I'll just clean it."

"Alright. I'll be there in 15 minutes. I'll bring some food too."

"Thanks, baby."

"You're always welcome. Bye, love you."

"I love you too."

I drop the call as I slowly stand up from my previous sitting position, cleaning the glass bottles around the place. As soon as I was done, I heard a soft knock. I quickly open the door to see Jihyo smiling brightly. "Hey." She gives me a short kiss. "So, how are you? Did you enjoy the trip?" She nods, as I stepped aside to let her in.

"It was kinda sad though, you weren't there." She says, sitting on the couch. "Sorry, I was busy this month." Jihyo nods, as I sit next to her. "But there's one thing, Y/N.." I look at her. "Sana told me something.." I nod, signing her to continue. "She told me she's been with you the whole time I was gone and.." She stopped herself from talking, looking down.

"...That was an accident, Jihyo..I-I didn't mean to--" I felt a sting on my cheek. She just slapped me. "How could you?!" Her voice echoed through my small home. Her face is red from anger, her eyes showing hurt, anger and sadness. "Jihyo, let me explain--" I felt another sting, this time it hurt more. "I was only gone for a month, Y/N! A fucking month!!"

"You know, I'm not even angry because you slept with my own best friend, I'm angry because you lied to me, Y/N! You told me you would never keep a secret from me. I told you everything!! Just what has gotten into you, huh?! Do you like Sana more now?!" I couldn't respond. I looked down. She scoffed. "So you do?"

I looked at her. She was crying, tears running down her cheeks. I held her hand. "Don't touch me!" She yanked her hand away. "Please Jihyo..just let me explain. I was drunk, that night, I don't know what I was doing." She stayed silent. "I didn't mean to sleep with her, my mind was a mess that night. I wanted to tell you, I really did but I'm afraid this would happen."

She stood, looking at me. "And no, I don't like her more than a friend. You know why? Because I have you, Jihyo. I love you, not her. You're my girlfriend, not her. I understand if you want us to be over, I'll be totally fine with that. I acknowledge my mistake, I know I did wrong and I don't deserve you but..I'm sorry. I'm really so so sorry. I know you may not forgive me but at least you listened to me."

"Are you done?" Her voice was cold and hoarse. "Yes." I nod. She sighs loudly, letting all her remaining anger out in that one sigh. "Have you eaten?" I shake my head lightly. She nods, heading to the kitchen. Around an hour later, we ate in silence, the tension still visible. After eating, she stood up and I stop her before she could go anywhere.

"I'm gonna take a walk." She says, but I hug her. "Let me go, Y/N." I shake my head. "Please forgive me.." She sighs. I didn't let go until I finally felt her slowly wrap her arms around me. "Just let me cool down for a while, alright? I'll see you soon, I promise." She says, her voice low. I slowly release her and she gives me a small smile before leaving my apartment.

It's been weeks, Jihyo's been avoiding me so I gave her space. I was at the convenience store she was currently working part time in and as I went to pay for my items, I met her gaze. She was in her uniform, her nametag pinned to her shirt as she bagged my items. "That'll be ₩10,500." She says, giving me the bag of items as I handed her some cash.

"I would also like a meal." I pointed at a meal and she nods, putting it in the microwave. "That'll be ₩20,000." I nod and gave her the money. "Are you gonna eat it here?" I nod, and she gives me my meal. "Anything else?" I smile. "One Americano." She looks at me as if I was crazy. "Don't you hate coffee--" "Did I say it was for me? I'm ordering it for you."

I paid for the coffee. "Jimin, take over for me, will you? I'm going home early." She says, heading to the locker room as a guy comes up to the counter and I wait at one of the tables. I see her coming, she was wearing some Jeans, a shirt, a jacket and some slip on sneakers. "Your coffee." I hand her the hot cup as she hums, taking it.

"I came to see you. You're avoiding me these days." She takes a sip out of her coffee and looks at me. "I just needed time to think. Thanks for the coffee, by the way." I nod as a man came in. "Jihyo?" He said as Jihyo turned to look at him. "Who's she?" He looked at me. "I'm her girlfriend." I say, making him nod.

"Min Yoongi. Jihyo's childhood friend and her ex--" Jihyo covers his mouth. "I think you need to shut up, Yoongi." She says, glaring at him. "Sorry, sorry. Did I say too much?" Jihyo sighs. "Just shut up if you have nothing good to say." The guy moves awfully close to my ear. "She only belongs to me and I will take her back and you won't be able to stop me." He whispers to my ear before leaving.