Nayeon x Reader x TWICE

What's Mine Is Mine and What's Yours Is Mine

Fluff

Requested by: MyBabyNayeon (Can u do nayeon x fem reader extra fluff the plot like nayeon is jealous because everyone flirting with reader)

I was over at TWICE's dorm, sitting at the table with Dahyun. We we're discussing our favorite actors and dramas that we've been interested in lately. I was usually always hanging out at their dorm whenever I got the chance. Partly because I was usually invited and mostly because I wanted to see Nayeon.

"Okay, what about Jo Jung-Suk. He was amazing in 'Oh My Ghost'." Dahyun states. She props her elbows on the table and rests her chin on top of them. I lean back in my chair and think for a moment.

"I'm getting more into Lee Sun-Bin." I tell her. I see something flicker in her eyes for a moment before licking her lips.

"Wasn't she on I can see your voice?" This time it was Jihyo who spoke. I glance at her in the kitchen as she washes dishes.

"Yep!" I reply back to her. "I've heard she's been in a couple movies but I haven't seen them yet." I say shyly. I hug my knees under my chin and rest them there. I move my head side to side to glance back between Dahyun and Jihyo. They were already engrossed in another topic and I just sat there listening. Peeling myself away from my thoughts, I feel arms wrap around the back of me.

"Hey y/n. I didn't know you were here." I throw my head back to look up at Sana.

"I said hi to you earlier when I walked in." I tell her. She comes over and sits at the table with Dahyun and I.

"Oh? Guess I didn't hear you." She goes to grab a banana off the table and eats it. I roll my eyes at her and go back to Jihyo and Dahyun's conversation.

"Have you seen My Mister?" This time Jihyo asks as she comes over to the table and sits down across from me. She wipes her hands with a rag and throws in on the table.

"Isn't IU in it?" Dahyun asks.

"Yeah." Jihyo says. Sana seems to be too immersed in her banana to notice Jihyo poking her side. After a few more times she finally looks up at Jihyo with a glare. "What are you doing here? Today is your turn to do the laundry." She states. Sana huffs as she takes a bite of her banana.

"I wanted to see y/n." She probes. "We barely get to see her because of our busy schedules." Once Sana finishes her snack, she gets up to throw it away. A moment later Momo is walking into the room after Sana's sentence.

"And because of Nayeon." Momo interjects. Jihyo rolls her eyes like she knows what she means by that. Momo places her arms around me like Sana did before and rests her chin on top of my head.

"Where is Nayeon anyway?" Sana asks. I hear a cough come from the living room and we all turn our heads to the couch. Nayeon has her arms crossed while she glares at all five of us.

"I've been sitting here the entire time." Nayeon rolls her eyes and I feel almost guilty forgetting about her sitting there. "I don't hog y/n all the time-"

"The majority of the time actually." Momo interrupts. Nayeon glares from where she's sitting.

"She is my girlfriend." She mumbled but we all hear it.

"She was my friend first before any of you met her." Dahyun says. It's true, Dahyun and I were in the same class and we graduated together. Between any of them, I'm more closest to Dahyun than the rest. Even Nayeon who became my girlfriend after two years of knowing her.