Sana x Reader

Genre: Angst

           Why Would You Do That?

Sana came home late again, this is the
3rd time this week and she is always mad at me.
i dont know what to do anymore, so this night i'll do something for her.
i went out to buy grocery and flowers for her.
i designed our place with rose petals on the floor oh and i forgot to mention that today is our 2nd anniversary as boyfriend and girlfriend.
i baked a cake, put up a big banner and it said "happy anniversary babe".
i was so happy that my heart would explode any time soon. Ding!
There goes the bell, I opened the door and hugged Sana but she didnt hug back. i asked her whats wrong but she just shrugged it off. After we eat, she went to the shower. after she got out of the shower she said "lets talk".

Y/N: so what will we talk about?
Sana: L-Lets Break up...
y/n: what? why??
Sana: i cant do this anymore, im not happy anymore.
Y/N:/give me atleast another chance!/please Sana lets make this work?
Sana: this is your last chance if we dont work out then we are over.

After our "talk" she laid down. I couldn't sleep that night i just keep replaying the scene awhile ago. i got up from the bed and prepared us breakfast and act like nothing happened last night. " Good Morning, Jagi~ " i said but she just hummed in response. i told her to finish the breakfast faster and shower after because we are going somewhere. after showering she was wearing pants and a white t-shirt, we went to the amusement park. After we got out the rollercoaster you said you'll go to the restroom so i waited for you. but you never came back, i called you many times and even texted you. but you never answered, i went to the ferris wheel alone. while i was watching the view, i saw you in another cart leaning your head in another mans shoulder while he was hugging you tight like i was supposed to. i was in the verge of tears but i kept it from not falling, but i failed. after the ride i went home and packed my things i was about to open the door but you opened it first looking so confused so you asked me where im going, i was stiff in my place. She said lets talk again, i only nodded in response.

Sana: Where are you going?
Y/N: Im Leaving.
Sana: Why?
Y/N: because you ditched me today.
Sana: Are serious? I was searching the whole amusement park cause i couldnt find you!
Y/N: yeah why dont you check your phone. see how many calls and texts i sent you? You werent answerin nor replying back! you want us to break up because you already have another!
Sana: thats not true, y/n.
Y/N: it is true my mind was still processing alot of things when i saw you on the ferris wheel with MY Best Friend! Why Would You Do This? I gave everything to you. I worked hard everyday so i can give you what you want and in return you will hurt me? What have i done wrong?!
Sana: Y/N I-
Y/N: We're done, and im sorry for not having alot of money so i can give you everything in just a snap. im sorry that i can only afford concert tickets and not a yacht im sorry for begging a second chance. Im sorry for being a burden to you. now goodbye.
Sana: Y/N wait! i-i love you...

i just smiled at her words i was crying while driving that i didnt notice im in the wrong side of the road. BAM!

   ~Admin Sarah JJang
~

~~~~~••~~~~~~~~••~~~~~~~••~~~
a/n: sorry if this sucks lol im trying