Tzuyu x Reader

Hold Me

Fluff

With arms wrapped securely around me, I feel like I can breathe. The outside world had disappeared as if it was never there in the first place. It was just me and her pressed together on this Sunday afternoon. With hands tangled around my waist, and fingers stroking her hair, legs fused together, I feel at peace. It was as though all my worries and problems this past few weeks have dispersed into oblivion, and her warm skin touching mine healed those wounds in me. With her busy schedule and my own life, we never were able to get a day where it was just the two of us like this. It didn't have to be extravagant or even romantic. It was just us, this bed, and the soft sunlight seeping through the window peeks of the blinds. That, to me, was enough.

My hand caresses her cheek every now and then to deepen this intimacy between us. I feel my own cold skin burn and beat with her own body. Her perfectly structured figure is wedged between my own embrace, and I don't complain that we've been in this position for more than 5 hours. I only fall deeper, and madly in love with the girl who owns my heart. The girl who is asleep in my arms. The girl who is anything but ordinary. The girl who I am so grateful to call my girlfriend. Mine. She's mine and no one else's. My heart beats for her when she's around, and longs for her touch when she isn't. She is mine, and I am hers.

We sit in bed eating snacks and talk. We haven't had a proper meal yet, but that's okay. Just being able to gorge on junk food every now and then isn't so bad. Especially if you've been on a diet for a while, which I know she has. It's just one cheat day, it can't be that bad. I tell her that after eating our fifth snack of the day. But she's self conscious and so I tell her she's beautiful because she is. It's worth seeing that smile creep up on her lips every time and watch as her cheeks turn pink. It's the thing I love most about her. How the littlest things I tell her drive her crazy and she gets embarrassed. When I kiss her cheeks, she gets so shy to ask for a real one. And when I do kiss her, each time is better than the one before. It's like having coffee first thing in the morning and not being able to stop drinking it. Kissing her is like air, and I need that oxygen so badly, so desperately. She may not have been my first kiss, but kissing her for the first time felt like the first kiss. It felt like the right kiss.

When I look into her eyes, I know I don't want to lose her. If I did, I don't know what I'd do with my life. Ever since she's entered it, it's like I've been colorblind til she waltzed in making everything seem so much clearer. So much brighter. When I tell her she's everything to me, she only laughs. I remember people telling me to make jokes around the person you like so they fall in love with you. But every time she laughs, I'm the one who falls deeper in love. She is mesmerizing and I am only a daffodil in a field full of roses. Where she is as bright as the moon people fall in love with, I am nothing but a faulty star in the sky that could be mistaken as a satellite. When I tell her what I'm insecure about, she holds me and tells me she loves me. The way those words dance on her tongue somehow sends my heart in alarm mode. Like when your alarm wakes you up in the morning, she always seems to send me on the tip of my toes. I don't mind because I am head over heels for her. I don't deny that.

Sometimes I wonder how someone like her even likes someone like me. She could have anyone and somehow ended up loving me. She's perfect with her beautiful shaped eyes and tall height and figure. I'm just me. Plain and simple and bland. When I tell her that, she reassures me over and over again by pressing her lips to my forehead and pulling my body closer to hers. It drives me insane when she does that and I can always feel my heart about to burst. Whatever she does is always so graceful. The way she moves is a form of art and I plan on never looking away.