Nayeon x Male!Reader

Take Me Off

Smut

Requested by: MICAHthePOTATOqueen

The weekend couldn't have come any sooner. It was finally Saturday where Nayeon and I were free from our jobs. With her being an idol, and me being me, we were able to have a relaxing evening. Mostly just enjoying each other's company, but that was okay. It was enough for me. Even if we didn't do anything extravagant, she and I had no complaints as just being able to see each other was enough. We've been dating for almost a year now, and I wish she could just move into my small apartment. We would be able to see each other more often if it were possible. But being an idol takes dedication and hard work. I know what she does means a lot to her, so I could never ask her to stop even if I wanted to. What kind of boyfriend would I be then?

Right now I'm sitting on the floor in front of my bed playing video games. Since I don't have a room, my bed and living area are both connected. Nayeon was sleeping peacefully right behind me, so I had to turn the volume on my game down a bit so it doesn't wake her up. I almost threw my controller at the screen when my character died for the fiftieth time. I sighed leaning my head back on the edge of my bed. I turned over to see Nayeon's sleeping face. She was wearing nothing but my big white t-shirt that suited her perfectly. And some shorts of course, but my t-shirt made it look like she wasn't wearing any pants. Her hands curled under her chin as she slept with her knees tucked close to her chest. I couldn't help but smile to myself seeing her like this. I brought my hand to touch her face, and curled a strand of her hair around my finger. She stirred silently in her sleep and on instinct, I brought my hand back.

"Y/n." She mumbled out. I laughed quietly hearing her say my name. I leaned over to place a soft kiss on her cheek. I lingered my lips on the side of her temple a moment before hovering over her face. She said my name again, but this time it came out in a moan. I paused for a brief moment. Hearing her moan my name in her sleep could only mean one thing. A smile played on my lips as I traced my lips over her ear. I could feel her turn underneath me.

"I know you're awake." I whispered into her ear. She only groaned as she pretended not to hear me. I got off the ground where my video game has been long forgotten as I pushed the controller aside. I laid my body on top of hers and was received a grunt in exchange. I pressed my lips delicately against her neck as I slid my hands under her shirt. My shirt technically. Nayeon's eyes popped open like firecrackers and I gave her a cheeky grin.

"Okay, okay." She giggled, trying to pry my hands away. But I let them rest on top of her stomach, unknowingly making small circles. My face hovered over hers while we just smiled stupidly at each other. "What?" She asked through her teeth.

"Nothing, you're just..." My words trailed off hanging in the air. She cupped my cheek with her right hand, and I pressed myself into it.

"Just what?" She asked. I stared deeply into her eyes before kissing the tip of her nose.

"So beautiful." I replied. She shied away from my touch and brought an arm over her eyes. I found this amusing, and like a switch, something flickered off inside me. I pressed myself further into her if it were possible, and rested my lips along her neck. I could feel her shudder against my touch as I moved my hands up and down the sides of her body and trailed them back in a circuit. "Nayeon." I started. She wrapped an arm around my neck as she scraped her fingers through my hair.

"Hm?" The way she hummed vibrated off her throat, causing me to bite ever so softly on her pule. I heard her gasp into me. I don't care if I'm being needy. I need this. I need her.