Field Trip (Bus seat) || Moonbin

You came to school early because you were having a school field trip, you were waiting for your 7 other best friends, the first 6 came but you were missing one person you girl 5 year best friend Kait, she texted you that she was going I be late a bit and that she will just drive to your field trip destination instead, you were disappointed but at the same time you were not because 1 she was going to be your seat buddy, 2 you can have the whole seat by your self, unless if your teacher or someone you bearly know will seat next to you. "Kids that bus is here!" Your teacher shouted out as all of the students including you walked towards the bus.

"Next!" Your teacher said as she look down at the list of names then you walked forward "Name?" She look up "Cha Ily" you said as your teacher look down at her list again "Next!" She said again. You got in the bus and found a seat with no one sorry on it, you sat down on the window seat expecting no one to seat next to you. You put on your earbuds in and listen to music while looking out of the window then suddenly you felt you seat changing wights, you look next to you and it was your guy friend aka crush aka Moonbin "Hm? What are you doing here?" You ask while taking one of the earbuds off and looking at him "Um field trip of course" he replied as he look at you "I know, what I mean is that I wasn't expecting you to seat here I thought you would like seat next to your friends or something like that" you said "Do you want me to leave? I can move if you want?" He ask while standing up "No. I mean you were already sitting down so why would you still look for a new one" you said making him stop and sitting down again "okay" he said sitting down.

The bus started to move as you just listen to your music, your teacher started to say like the rules what to do and not to do, and who you partner would be "Kids you partner for this trip is the ones you are sitting next with, you will be with them for the rest of the trip until we get back from school!" She said and all the students say 'yes!' and 'no~' and you were like okay this is going to be weird. As the bus trip goes by you decided to take out you sketch book and your pen and pencils out because you were board bf you thought it would help you focus on it instead of thinking about your seat buddy more.

You were taking you things out then suddenly some loose papers fell out of your book, you gasp, but good thing someone caught most of the papers it was Moonbin, after he helped me pick up the other papers that were on the floor "Thank you" you said as you bow to him a bit "Your welcome and no need to be formal" he said smiling and ruffling you hair
You went through your pages but you didn't know that Moonbin was looking at your book "You're so good a drawing, how long has it been?" He asked "Um thanks and about 2 years" you said as you finally found a blank page and started to draw "Wow 2 years that's really great" he said

It was a long 2 hour drive to your destination, you mostly listen and drew on your sketchbook while Moonbin just uses his phone "Kids we are here! Remember stay close to each other, we will meet here again at 5:30 so you guys have about 4 hours of your time! Have fun!" Your teacher said as students including you and Moonbin stood up and walk towards the door to exit the bus. You walk toward to your friends leaving Moonbin but he went to his friends before we leave "Guys~ this trip is going to be weird~ do you know who I'm seating next too?~"
You whined to them "Moonbin" they all said at the same time "Ugh~" "Unnie it's going to be okay it's not like nothing bad is happening" one of your friend said "Nothing bad? Nothing bad?! Something is happening bad right now I have to be with him with the whole night~" you whine again " Kids you may now go and enjoy your selfs" your teacher said "Good luck unnie! Fighting!" They said as you just give them an annoyed face then you walked towards Moonbin "So um where do you wanna go first?" He asked "Maybe we can find a cafe and get coffee?" You requested "Sure" then you both started walking side by side to find a cafe. While you both walk someone suddenly bump to you hard causing you to fall down but suddenly you were on someone's arms you look up again and stared at him "Are you okay?" Moonbin asked with a worry face while you were getting red cheeks "I. Um. Ye- yea I'm fine thanks" you said standing up straight and looking down to hide your blushed red cheeks then you started walking again.

You finally found a cafe but Moonbin didn't notice it "Here I found a cafe" you said as you took Moonbin's hand and brought him to the cafe "Good there is no line" you said while still holding Moonbin's hands "Um..." Moonbin said trying to pretend like nothing is happening, you finally notice what was happening then you panicked a bit you let go quickly while looking at the menu, but the weird thing is that Moonbin was holding onto your hand like it was normal for him to hold you hand. "Do you want anything?" You ask "Um just a latte" he replied " okay 2 lattes then" you said walking towards the counter and Moonbin looking for a seat "Hi welcome what can I get for you?" The work ask "Can I have 2 lattes please" you said "Sure is that all?" She ask "Yes" you said back "That would be 10.00 dollars" you paid for you drinks then you waited a bit to finish them making your guys lattes "here you go ma'am" she said handing the lattes to you "Thank you" you said while walking towards Moonbin "Here you go" placing the latte in front of him "Thank you" he said picking up the latte and drinking it "So where should we go next?" You ask "I found so good places we can go, there is some stores that I think you would like a a park not far from here" he said "okay should we start at the stores first then?" You ask "Sure" he said

You were walking to the first store you went it was a big gift shop store, you two went in and played around with some of the equipment you had fun and you also bought some items from the stores. It was 4:50 so you guys went to your last destination, the park. You 2 were walking until you reach to the park. You guys were walking around the park "Ily-ah did you had fun today?" Moonbin asked "I had a great time.... I wasn't expecting to have more fun when I'm with you" you told you then you said the last part quietly you just giggled "What? what was that?" he asked you because he heard some of the words that you said "Nothing" "What?" "Nothing..." "Wh-" "Oh hey look a swing!" you cut his words of then he just laugh it out while you ran to the swing, you sat down and started to swing your self up slowy, then suddenly you felt someone pushing you it was Moonbin, you felt happy, nervous, chill, and calm at the same time, you and Moonbin never been this close before, you were proud that you were with him. "Oh. It's 5:00 already I think we should go back now" you said while he stoped the swing from swinging then you 2 walked back your bus.

You went in the bus and find an empty seat you suddenly then got a text message it was Kait it said "Hey did you have fun your man that's why you couldn't text me huh~?" with a smirk emoji "How did you know I was with him? and I didn't see you anywhere" you replied back "OMG you did not deny that I called him 'your man'! is he your man?!" she replied "YAH!" you replied "just kidding but I know you wish tho huh?" she replied "Kait~ but where were you?!" you replied "Oh I was hanging out with our teacher" she replied "Oh~ did you have fun?" you replied "Yea what about you did you have fun with your man~?" she replied "Ugh~ and yes~" you replied "ohh~ I wonder what is he going to do next~ Kiss you~ hug you~ or more than that..?" she replied with a smirk emoji "YAH! Im leaving you now good bye!" you replied as you turn off your phone "Really?" someone next to you said and you were startled "M-Moonbin? how long have you been there? did you see anything?" you ask nervously "Um..." he said "Mmm..." you whined a little and hiding yourself from embarrassment then you got a text massage again from Kait it said "stand up and look in front of you" you did what she said and you saw her giving you 2 thumbs up then you just gave her 'you are going to die later (not really)' look then you sat back down a look at Moonbin with a smile and then leaned you head on the window then the bus started driving.

You were awake the most of the time while just looking out your window then suddenly you felt sleepy your eyes getting heaver, you fell a sleepy while leaning you head on the window. While you were asleep Moonbin notice that you were getting uncomfortable so decided to move and lay your head on his shoulder, but he eventually fell asleep leaning on your head. You were still sleeping then Moonbin got a text message, he woke up and carefully took his phone out it was Kait, she send him a photo of you and Moonbin sleeping "Thank you" he replied back "Your welcome anything for my best friends lover, just don't hurt her okay? because if you do you will be the one getting hurt after by me okay? she replied back "Um yea and I promise that I won't hurt her" He replied back and went back to sleep

________________________________________________________________________________

WOW 1805 words that a lot I think this was my longest one and the way I type the story was different from the others

I had a field trip today that's why I did this because I was bored during the bus ride, but none of these things happen to me though, I mean the Moonbin part did not happen to me