Privacy || MJ

Well um. This one is different from the other ones I did. Um. How should I say this.... um. Like.... dirty...? Well nothing serious happen I SWEAR nothing happen between them I SWEAR. You may read now
(sorry)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was a sunny afternoon, you were jogging around the neighborhood then you checked the time "He's about to go home in an hour I should go home" you thought. You jogged back to your house, you were all sweaty and stinky so you ran upstairs to your bedroom bath, you quickly turned on the shower to cold temperature because it was hot everywhere.

You finally finished taking a refreshing cold shower but you forgot one important thing, you clothes, you then checked your phone to look at the time again "Shish... it's already 3" you said as you sigh "I have no choice..." you said as you took your towel and wrap yourself leaving your shoulders expose, then you peeked through the door to see if you husband is in the room or not, but you were happy because the room was husband free so you freely walked towards to your closet to get your clothes.

You were picking out which clothing you want to wear while you were still wearing only your towel, suddenly someone wrap arms around your waist "Baby~ I'm tired" Mj said as he yawned and rest his chin on your shoulder, you were startled " aish! MJ can't you knock??" You said holding your towel tightly "Why would I knock in my own room?" He asked still resting he chin on your shoulder "did you forget that someone else also owns this room? And I don't have clothes on~!" You told him as you whined to him to leave the room then he kissed your neck "it's not like the first time I see you naked" he said as he smirk and chuckled, you bit your lip "Stop. It's not the right time to do this right now." you said stopping him "really~" he smirk then kissed you more "MJ~!" He then stop "MJ~ can you please leave I need go change~" "Nope" he shook his head a bit "Mj~ fine then if you want to play this game then I'm playing it, you are going to sleep at the couch tonight and no cuddles and kisses for a week-no. for a month, and no more privacy for us~" you smirk " I hate you" he said and remove his hands from you waist then he walked in front of you and gave you a kiss on the lips "I love you too" you said as you smile at him, he pulled back then look at you head to toe "Yah. My face is up here not down their" you said as you flicked his forehead "now go or else" you said pointing at the door "fine~" he said as he walked towards the door then you looked back at the closet again. You heard a small creak on the door and you know who it was "Babe. I know your their" you smile still looking for clothing "Ugh!" He then closed the door and went downstairs.

You finally finished putting your clothes on then you went down stairs and you saw MJ siting on the couch playing with his phone, you then jumped over the couch and sat next to him then you cuddled yourself to his chest then you turned on the TV "How was practice?" You asked looking up at him "it's same as always" he said still looking at his phone "okay" you said as you look at the TV again.

You fell asleep on MJ, your head was falling a bit and MJ notice it, he then turned the TV off, he laid down on the couch and he put you on top of him, now you're sleeping on top of him "aw.... You so cute when you're sleeping" he said while brushing your hair back carefully "mmm..." You groan while sleeping, MJ giggled "I love you so much, I'm glad i choose the right girl to marry, I don't ever want to let you go" he said as he soon fell asleep with you
______________________________________

Well this is the end it was kinda short, but oh well. I told you it's not dirty. I think we'll anyways see again