Lie|| Sanha

This is going to be a little sad, I didn't want to make this for SanHa but I just did it I don't know why I just do things, weird things, I'm weird...
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Sanha~~" you whined to him "What~" He whined to you "There's going to be a new student here" you whisper to him "I hope it's a girl~" he said "I hope it's a boy~" you replied back annoyed.

"Class today we have a new student. Please come in" Your teacher said as a girl walked in "Hi I'm Sumni, please take care of me" she said as she bow "Thank you Sumni, you may sit next to SanHa" Your teacher said then you got all mad a sad, SanHa raised his hand and when Sumni walked towards SanHa she gave him a wide smile.

Most of the class you couldn't talk to SanHa most if the time because he was busy with the new girl and all. "SanHa want to walk home with me? My mom came home today" You walked towards him and asked "Um... sorry Eunji, can you walk by yourself today, I um have plans sorry" he said as he just walked away not giving you a chance to speak

You walked home alone, but then you decided to stop by the park for now, for awhile, you were walking through the park but then you saw 2 familier people, it was SanHa with Sumni, it made you sad that he lied to you. You went back home feeling depressed a all sad emotions.

The pass days SanHa would stop talking to you and won't hang out with you anymore, you would feel sad a depressed during classes you wouldn't say a single word. But you would mostly catch SanHa hanging out with Sumni which made you more sad. "Eunji can I talk to you?" Sumni asked you then you nodded and you 2 walked out and went to the grass "what do you want to talked about?" You asked "Um do you like SanHa?" She asked kind of in a bitchy way "why?" You asked "Oh um I'm just asking. But you trust me right?" She asked then you just nodded "Do you like Sanha?" She asked again, you knew this conversation was going so you replied back "N-No, I just like him as a friend" you replied back, saying the word 'friend' hurts you a lot "Oh okay, bye now" she said as she left leaving you alone, you felt a tear go down you cheek so you decided to walk somewhere else.

The next week SanHa declined you hang outs again, so you went alone but then you caught him again with Sumni, again, so you had enough, you walked up to him with tears running down your cheeks then you pushed  him as hard as you can making him fall "You bastard!" You screamed at him while Sumni tried to help him up "Yah! Why did you do that!?" Sumni shouted back to you "You- You! This is all your fault! You took him away from me!" You shouted back still tears coming out while SanHa stands up straight "You said you didn't like him!" She said "I said that because I knew that he was going to choose you any ways! So what's the point of telling you the truth bitch!" You shouted back as she was about to slap you but you blocked it then turned to SanHa "And you- you liar! How could you do this to me!?" You said as you push him back still crying "Eunji I can explai-" You cut SanHa off "Explain what!? Is your explanation you ignoring me!? Is your explanation you always declining me!? Or is your explanation you lying to me!? SanHa I thought I trusted you, I thought you trusted me!? You shouted back to him "Eunji-" you cut him off again "I thought you were my friend?" You cried more "I thought I knew you better than anyone else? I guess I was wrong, I should trusted a bastard like you" you said as you turned around a walked home while crying.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Well.... To be continued.....