chapter 1

"You don't deserve to be close to them."

"Stay away from them!!"

"I don't know how they can talk to you."

"We told you to disappear!"

After a few minutes of punching and cursing they left, leaving me alone in the room. As you already noticed I am bullied at school, always was and always will. You must be wondering why I didn't reach for help from teachers or counselors, well... I don't like worrying people, and I am used to this kind of situations. Since I became a JYP trainee and got close to the most popular kpop idol GOT7 people bullied me, I couldn't tell anyone about it because I didn't want GOT7 and people around me to worry.

I continued with my daily routine, once I left school I headed to JYP Company. These days I needed to practice more than others, because finally JYP decided that I would debut as a solo. When I arrived to the company I went straight to the dance practice room where GOT7 was rehearsing for their upcoming concert. I put on my jacket to cover my bruises and went in.

"Hi guys, how wa-"

"Wassup Nahee!!" Jackson and Yugyeom came running to me.

"Wassup man!!" I said giggling and doing our special greeting.

Jinyoung back hugged me making me jump from pain.

With worry on his face he asked me "what's the matter!?"

"Did you fall again?" Jaebum questioned lifting my jacket.

Still in pain I answered him "yes, this time from the stairs"

Now all of them were surrounding me splitting questions all together, "how did you fall?" "Are you okay?" "Oh my god Nahee!" "why don't you r-"

"ENOUGH!!!"

As I got their full attention I continued.

"You're overreacting, it's nothing to worry about, I just tripped and fell."

Silence... nobody was talking now.

A/N: Maybe nobody would read it but if someone is reading PLEASE feel free to leave a comment it will lit my day!!! Thank you :)