Chapter 3

"NAHEE COME HERE RIGHT NOW!" Jaebum yelled at me.

"Why are you yel-" Oh my god, what are all those pictures with red paint on it!?

"Can you explain this situation?" asked Jaebum between his teeth holding back his anger.

I was shocked and wasn't able to explain the situation in front of us.

My room was filled with my pictures with red paint all over them, the red paint symbolized blood. My clothes were all over the room and the curtains and my books and notebooks were scratched, wet and teared.

"You didn't do this, right?"

I shattered, he hold my shoulders and made me look into his eyes.

"Nahee answer me, you weren't right?"

I nodded as a response, not able to make eye contact with him.

He sighed, "okay, we are going to change your windows, put a lock on them so nobody can come in through them" I nodded "in the meantime you are going to sleep in my room, we don't know how many days it will take so it will be better for you to sleep in my room, okay?" I nodded again.

I asked him to keep it as a secret to the others, so before they arrived we cleaned my room. He made up an excuse about why I was going to sleep in his room the following days and the boys didn't question it.

As I was used to put a sleeveless-shirt and a short after taking a bath because nobody came to my room after I closed the door, I put them on forgetting I was not in my room.

"Excuse me, I'm just taking my cl-" he quickly closed the door and looked at me with a shock expression. Hell, I was not in my room. Why are you so stupid!? In my head I punched myself really hard on the face.

As soon as I returned to reality I covered myself with the blanket that was placed on his bed.

"HOW ON EARTH YOU GOT ALL THOSE BRUISES KIM NAHEE!?

I'm dead; he only calls me by my full name when he is angry!

I couldn't come out with an excuse so I started saying "These bruises are from when I fe-"

"DON'T YOU DARE TRY LYING TO ME, I KNOW YOU DIDN'T GET THEM BECAUSE YOU FELL" he interrupted me. Lifting my chin he said softer this time "Tell me truth Nahee, please."