Chapter 8

"Let's go then." he said slowly getting up from the couch, but I hold his arm stopping him.

"Am I still a little sister to you?" I asked holding his arm tighter and looking straightly into his eyes.

We stayed like that for a long time never breaking the eye contact.

Suddenly he broke the eye contact and slowly leaned and pecked my lips.

I was shocked WHAT DID JUST HAPPEN!?

"Do I need to explain it with words?" he asked with a slight smile on his face. I missed this smile so much. I shook my head making him laugh this time.

"I always liked you Nahee, it was just that I needed to make sure of my feelings towards you" he said "I didn't know if I liked you as a woman, as you said or if I just saw you as a sister."

My eyes started to get watery "I'm sorry to make you wait so long, I love you Nahee" he said leaning once more but this time it was not just a peck.

As we pull apart from the kiss I said "Me too, I love you Oppa."

- In front of Got7's dorm -

We walked hand in hand to the dorm. As we got in front of the building Jaebum suddenly pinned me against the wall of the back part of the building, he started to kiss me and I kissed back we were almost making out. We went into the dorm and act as if nothing happened.

The boys looked us suspiciously and we just ignored them, we weren't planning on telling them tonight. After dinner we were all gathered in the living room and the bell rang.

"I'm going" said Yugyem standing up.

"Oh, hi Hyuk!"

"Hi hyung, is my sister here?"

"KIM EUNHYUK!!???" I yelled running towards the door

"What are you doing here?" I asked

"Hello to you too" he said sarcastically

"Oh, Hi so now what are you doing here?" I said

"Uhmm, can't a brother come to visit his older sister?" he asked coming to the living room

"Hi hyungs, long time no see" he greeted them

"Hi man" "Long time no see" "We will soon forget your face now" everyone greeted him.

"So now answer my question why are you here?"

"I just came here to see how you were doing, gosh"

I looked at him suspiciously "You sure?"

"Do I look like I'm kidding?" he asked

"Nahh, so well hello my little brother how was you life so long?" I asked

"You ask really fast huh, I am doing well and I see you too" he said

"Oh I almost forgot congratulations noona and Jaebum hyng!!" he said

We stared confusingly at each other

"What are you talking about, why?" I asked

"Uhmm, aren't you two dating I saw you almost making out in the street" he said.

"WHAT!!?" "IS THIS TRUE!!??" "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US!!!" "WHEN DID YOU TWO THOUGHT OF TELLING US!!??"

The boys started to fill our minds with questions not letting us answer them

"YES, WE ARE DATING!!!!!!!" Jaebum oppa yelled making everyone in the room quiet.