Chapter 6

A few weeks passed from the incident with Jaebum, we tried to avoid each other. The boys asked if something happened but I managed to change the subject. Yugyem kept walking me to school and Jinyoung and Mark exchanged to pick me.

It seemed like a normal day, class was over and I was heading to the entrance to leave but suddenly someone pulled me by the hair and dragged me to the bathroom. Tiffany....

"You managed to change your window, huh?" she asked punching my stomach, "HOW YOU DARE!" she continued to punch me and tearing my clothes...

Tiffany and her friends exchanged to punch and kick me. When they got exhausted Tiffany gave me one last slap on the cheek and left, I was left crying on the bathroom floor.

I was worried because Mark or Jinyoung whoever came to pick me will be worried because I was late.

I felt someone looking at me so I lifted my face finding an angry Jaebum coming towards me.

- JB's POV -

I was trying to avoid Nahee after what happened a few weeks ago, I wanted to tell the other boys that she was bullied but she would be very angry and I wanted to keep it as a secret for her.

I was supposed to take and pick her from school everyday because I wanted to make sure she arrives safely because I always suspected something because she always had bruises and and excuse for each one but I let Yugyem, Jinyoung and Mark to take care of it.

It was just a normal day Yugyem walked Nahee to school and Jinyoung was supposed to pick her, however the boys had each something to do and I had to pick her.

I arrived 5 minutes before the bell rang, everybody started to leave however Nahee was nowhere to be found. 15 minutes passed and everyone had left already so I managed to look for her inside, as I was walking through the hall I saw a group of six girls walking towards the entrance so I went to them.

"Excuse me did you see Nahee somewhere?" I asked

They giggled, pointing the bathroom " She's in the bathroom" they said and left.

Thank god they didn't recognize me, but why are they giggling is suspicious.

I headed to the bathroom and saw her lying on the floor crying of pain, her clothes were torn, her hair was a mess and she had bruises all over her body.

- Back to Nahee's POV -

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU, WERE THOSE SIX GIRLS THAT DID THIS TO YOU!!?" he yelled at me.

"Why are you even here?" I asked trying to lift myself from the floor but failed.

"Nahee, I'm sorry I didn't come earlier" he said softly holding me in his embrace, "I'm so sorry."

"I told you not to talk nor care about me, didn't I?" I said this time succeeding to lift myself from the floor and pulling away from him.

"Just shush and let's go." He said giving me his jacket to cover my torn clothes.