Chapter 4

"DON'T YOU DARE TRY LYING TO ME, I KNOW YOU DIDN'T GET THEM BECAUSE YOU FELL" he interrupted me. Lifting my chin he said softer this time "Tell me truth Nahee, please."

I told him everything about Tiffany being by bully, how the whole school hated me and there were gangs that bullied me as well. Obviously I didn't tell him that they tried to abuse me sexually or that they teared my clothes and took pictures of me. I also told him why I didn't want to tell them about it. 

"But how could you!? If you told us, or if you told me at least I would have hel-"he started

"That's what I don't want, people helping me because they are worried" but was interrupted by my words "I don't want your help nor others, it's just a few months I need to endure then school is over"

I took a deep breath before continuing "don't worry about me, just act as if you don't know about it, okay?"

"How could I after seeing all those bruises on you!?" he asked annoyed.

"WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE, I'M OLD ENOUGH TO TAKE DECISIONS!" I yelled.

"I CARE BECAUSE I THINK OF YOU AS MY LITTLE SIS-"

"THAT'S WHAT I DON'T WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU! I DON'T WANT TO BE YOUR LITTLE SISTER JAEBUM" I yelled, interrupting him once again. "I LIKE YOU, I ALWAYS LIKED YOU BUT YOU NEVER NOTICED IT!"

"I DON'T WANT YOU TO SEE ME AS YOUR LITTLE SISTER; CAN'T YOU SEE ME AS A WOMAN? CAN'T YOU LIKE ME BACK!? CAN'T YOU AT LEAST TRY SEEING ME AS A WOMAN NOT A LITTLE GIRL WHO YOU HAD TO TAKE CARE OF!!?" I started crying "CAN'T YOU!?" I asked him through my sobs.

He had a shocked face again but quickly changed it to a serious expression "No, I can't see you as a women, nor I can like you back" he looked me directly in the eyes "Kim Nahee, you're just a little sister for me, nothing else."

"Then stop talking to me" I told him, with a cold face "when I become a women or the person you like, then talk to me, not before" I told him.

He didn't think twice, as soon as I finished he turned and left.