Prologue

Peters pov
Yo I'm the author of this book * interruption  by deadpool * " no shit Sherlock " that's rude asshole anyway I hope you enjoy this book don't forget to vote and comment .

Hi I'm your neighborhood friendly superhero spiderman and my names Peter roger-stark I'm the adopted son of both the legendary captain America and iron man . You see you guys might think oh I have it easy since my dads are pretty awesome and stuff , well that's a fucking lie they are the worst but I still love them to the core and will do anything for them , but .... It's just that they are way to overprotective especially when I came out to them about being gay they didn't have a problem with it I mean they are you know also gay and stuff it's just that they treat me like a god damn fairy princess or something and it's so annoying I'm not allowed to go on dates or have boys over and I have a curfew of 6 pm I am still allowed to go for my normal night checking routine but apparently an Al has to be present in my suit and I can only spend 3 hours patrolling so I usually leave at 8 after homework and dinner and et back at 10pm sharp . I mean I try to convince them I need more time besides I'm fucking 17 they need to give me some freaking space .

Hope you enjoyed the prologue and don't forget comment and vote
Thx byeee
Author-Chan out
Peace